This beach has sand that literally feels like talcolm powder. I should have put some in a ziploc bag to bring home. The water is simply amazing in color; it's like turquoise with a touch of green. My photographs look as though I had a filter on the camera, but no, the color is truely the way you see it in brochure/magazine photos.
The hotel: My guestroom/garden view was very spacious. And I must admit, the bathroom was quite impressive. The shower was huge, let's just call it the "shower room" within the bathroom. I had wished I had brought my measuring tape as I was curious as to the size. The really neat touch was the shower head on the ceiling; it was like rain coming down and at the same time the hand held shower head attached to the wall is raining on you as well. In the center of the bathroom is an old-fashioned style tub, seperate sinks and the commode has it's own little room. The bathroom's two walls are actually floor to ceiling sliding wood doors to leave open or close for privacy. Very neat and well though out design.
The king size bed was one of the top three beds I have ever slept in. The pillows were firm and soft creating the utmost in neck/head comfort while sleeping.
If I had one complaint, which I really don't, I would only say the flat screen TV is a little far from the bed. It's perfectly situated for sitting at the ample size desk...big enough for two to use simultaneously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda