All reviews beau rivage golf course infinity pool one bedroom suite free shuttle water shuttle public ferry hotel ferry hamilton harbor full kitchen huge balcony free ferry to hamilton french restaurant blu restaurant golf club shuttle service to the beach round of golf
Reviewed 3 November 2018

My wife and I were looking for a quick getaway from Boston and do a little golfing. This worked out perfectly for us. We enjoyed a couple of fun rounds of golf, an afternoon at beautiful elbow beach and a little sightseeing. The accommodations were ideal and we were fortunate to have beautiful weather. The room was very comfortable with beautiful views of Hamilton Harbor.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KSB084, Director of Rooms at Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thank you for choosing Newstead for your weekend getaway to Bermuda! It was our pleasure to host you Navigate50401415290 and hopefully we can continue to welcome you back for more great getaways!

K. Bean

Reviewed 24 October 2018

We decided to rent a 2 bedroom suite at Newstead for our wedding. I needed the space so my bridesmaids and I could all get ready in one place, in comfort and Newstead was more than I could have asked for. The rooms were so spacious and we ended up having 3 french doors with direct access to the lawn over looking the pool and the ocean! My husband and I stayed after our wedding night and the view in the morning was stunning. Of course I had to take advantage of the giant bathtub and my bridesmaids enjoyed relaxing in the 2 hammocks outside out room. Overall our experience at Newstead was priceless. I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to stay for a special occasion.

Date of stay: September 2018
KSB084, Director of Rooms at Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Thank you for choosing Newstead Belmont Hills Chalsey S. It was a pleasure to host you for such a special and joyous occasion. We appreciate you sharing your experience and recommendation and hopefully we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future! Maybe your anniversary!! :)

K.Bean
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel from the minute we arrived! Service was fab and the Suite was incredible, sat just above the water with the most amazing views! Lovely infinity pool and very quiet and relaxing! Free water taxi across to the shops, bars and restaurants and free shuttle bus to the golf bars!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

A great hotel. First of all the staff were so helpful and friendly . We had an issue with our room in that there was a concrete balustrade on our terrace. This meant when we were sitting down we could neither see the view or the sunsets. We had only spotted this when we were sitting down with a cup of tea after partially unpacking. We went back to the desk and were immediately moved to the top floor , clothes on hangers from one wardrobe to the other . We now had a large terrace with a wooden balustrade and great views. There was a kettle in the room and a coffee machine with plenty of tea/coffee/creamer which was replenished daily. There was also an empty fridge . There is a bar by the pool where you can get drinks and snacks.
The restaurant Beau Rivage serves food of a very high standard.There are menus and prices online on the Hotels web site.
The cleanliness of the hotel , in my opinion, was very high.
There was a handy water taxi run by the hotel. There is also a public ferry that stops there. These took you across to Hamilton where there was a good variety of restaurants and the ferries to Historical St George’s and The Royal Naval Dockyard which has a great museum detailing the history of Bermuda. There was also a hotel shuttle bus which took you to the Belmont hills golf course and Blu restaurant which overlooked the course. The shuttle bus also took you to Coco Reef resort on Coco beach . I would really recommend this hotel.

Room tip: All the rooms seem to face the bay, looking across to Hamilton and out to the numerous islands.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

This place was absolutely perfect! We just got back from our wonderful stay at Newstead and I would recommend this resort to everyone I know! The location is excellent and the staff is exceptional! Our room was spacious and clean and we loved everything about our stay here!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KSB084, Director of Rooms at Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and recommendation Megan K! It was a pleasure to have you with us and hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

K. Bean