“Great Hookah & Hummus!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2015

I had a mint hookah and hummus with pita bread and I can only keep imagining how warm that bread was. The staff was so friendly and helpful in guiding me to my next destination.

1  Thank LindaAy

Reviewed 31 March 2015

My entire dinner group shared a fabulous meal at Café Cairo last Saturday. Absolutely yummy all within a fun interior with great art. Service was outstanding. I will go back during my next Bermuda Trip! Thank you Café Cairo!!

1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Early dinner last night. 5pm so no one there. Lamb tangine, salad and chocolate soufflé. Very satisfying meal. Salad wasn't exciting but pita, garlic hummus, and rest was good. Soufflé was warm, with ice cream and a soft hot centre - yum! The only restaurant in Bermuda serving this cuisine, so a very welcome change from the norm (as a Bermudian). Really missing Taza in Chicago so I hope Cairo has a good schwarma - we will see.

Reviewed 19 January 2015

I leave many years in bermuda so i visit this place many times , is a pub discoteque , is small but very nice atmosphere , they sell food too , for me they have the best hummus , prices are good is not expensive , and is located in the city center .

1  Thank Veronica D
Reviewed 29 November 2014

Been here a million times over the past 7 years. its more of a bar scene unless you go before 8pm...foods a bit pricey but always nice if you do decide you want to eat here.

1  Thank sandybdagurl