All reviews small kitchen yogurt front street nice stay would stay here again business trip guest house restaurants and shops first trip to bermuda microwave daisy property neal island connectivity accommodations
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The hotel is clean and safe, which are very important qualities to me. The staff is courteous as all the Bermudians are. Of course, it is bare bones: don't expect a gym, large pool, restaurant, or shuttle of any kind. It is not close to the beach. You must take a bus ride to Elbow Beach. It is close to many shops, but beware of the fact that there is no sidewalk going down the hill to downtown. I would not bring the elderly or chidlren!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Very friendly hosts. Rooms are average but nice. Enjoyed the pastries and coffee in the morning as I overlooked the city and pool. I do recommend this for business or a family. Pool is always clean, small kitchen to cook with nice sized refrigerator and microwave.

Room Tip: My suite overlooking the pool was very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank PeterGiacalone
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed here for a week for work. It is very conveniently located relative to all amenities. The little road up to the Rosemont is charming, but narrow, so you have to watch traffic when walking. The staff is friendly. The rooms are neat and clean with a kitchenette, which is quite handy. They have free muffins, yogurt, and coffee in the morning, but it will not be enough for most folks to get them through the morning. There are plenty of places to eat around the corner. I would stay here again for business.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Buddy S
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our first trip to Bermuda for a friend's wedding. A bunch of us stayed here at the Rosemont and had a fantastic time. The rooms and hotel are clean and comfortable. We loved the proximity to the town, restaurants and shops. The staff and owners of the hotel are extremely friendly. Loved meeting Daisy, the most well behaved dog. We felt so relaxed and not pressured to go out each meal. Our kitchenette and the grill was perfect for us. There's a local market, easy walking distance, picked up some local eats which allowed us not to break our bank$$! It's our last night here and we don't ever want to leave!!! We will definitely be making this our future vacation spot! Thank you for the relaxation and friendly hospitality.

Scott and Nicole
New Hampshire
USA

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at the Rosemont for several days during the start of the America's Cup in Bermuda.

It's a quick walk to downtown Hamilton, a real positive location. It's an older property but that means larger suites, nice living area and separate bedroom.

Well priced and clean. I will return in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple