All reviews small kitchen yogurt front street nice stay would stay here again business trip guest house restaurants and shops first trip to bermuda microwave daisy property neal island connectivity accommodations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took our first trip to Bermuda for a friend's wedding. A bunch of us stayed here at the Rosemont and had a fantastic time. The rooms and hotel are clean and comfortable. We loved the proximity to the town, restaurants and shops. The staff and owners of the hotel are extremely friendly. Loved meeting Daisy, the most well behaved dog. We felt so relaxed and not pressured to go out each meal. Our kitchenette and the grill was perfect for us. There's a local market, easy walking distance, picked up some local eats which allowed us not to break our bank$$! It's our last night here and we don't ever want to leave!!! We will definitely be making this our future vacation spot! Thank you for the relaxation and friendly hospitality.

Scott and Nicole
New Hampshire
USA

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying at the Rosemont for several days during the start of the America's Cup in Bermuda.

It's a quick walk to downtown Hamilton, a real positive location. It's an older property but that means larger suites, nice living area and separate bedroom.

Well priced and clean. I will return in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gcreecher
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Arrived late evening for a three week stay. Check in was great and staff all very friendly. Allocated D5 which was an end of block upper floor room. Great facilities including a large kitchen with full size cooker, I only boiled a kettle on it, microwave etc. Nice bathroom with good shower and all the bits and pieces. Room itself had a large double bed comfy enough and plenty of storage for clothing and a safe. Balcony with sun bed, table and chairs was nice for morning coffee. Room cleaned every day and towels changed.
Outside the pool area was great with nice sun beds, tables and chairs and a great view down to the harbour.
Only slight downside was the interconnecting doors which make the room noisy if you get loud neighbours as I did.
Overall a great first stay in friendly motel style accommodation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I stay on Bermuda several times a year and have done for many years. It's the first time I stayed here. It is convenient and a location that can cost much more on an expensive island.
It is tatty and a bit run down but not as bad as I was expecting. It was full so obviously people cope. The management and hosts are helpful and pleasant.
I had a small apartment wit bedroom kitchen sitting room. Balcony overlooking a courtyard garden. The door to the connecting apartment did not seal properly and there was a large gap under the door through which everything could be heard. For a couple of days this is not a big problem. Not upscale. Neither is it dreadful. Would be quite ok staying again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The location so close to Hamilton was really convenient. Still not a long way from the beaches (nothing in Bermuda is a long way from the beaches). Plenty of room, and the amenities were very well thought out - everything I expected was there, and more. It's not 5 star luxury, but you aren't paying 5 star prices. (You can visit the establishment across the road if you want a taste of overpriced luxury! )The rooms were clean and the beds were excellent. The view from the pool deck and our balcony was great - and those sunsets were magnificent. I would stay there again with no hesitation.

Room Tip: Main building gives best views of the harbour.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family