All reviews small kitchen yogurt front street nice stay would stay here again business trip guest house restaurants and shops first trip to bermuda microwave daisy property neal island connectivity accommodations
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have been to Bermuda many times over the last 30 years and have stayed in a variety of hotels around the island. My favourite by far is the Rosemont Hotel run by the owner Mr. Stephens. This hotel is ideally located near the centre of Hamilton and quite walkable, no need for a taxi. The Bermuda transportation system is good and can take you anywhere on the island that you wish to go to. The hotel itself has pleasant rooms each with a small kitchen completer with stove, fridge, microwave and utensils. The pool area overlooks the bay and is beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonable place to stay. If you want room service and all of the facilities of a 5 star this is not for you.

Room Tip: Best rooms overlook the pool
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016

First, this was my first time to Bermuda. I'm used to staying in name brand hotels, so I was a little hesitant. The reservation was made for me, so I didn't have a choice.

The hotel was close to front st, which us where all the shops and restaurants are. It was totally walkable within about 10 minutes.

The rooms are all entered from the outside, but was safe. The rooms were nice, which was a pleasant surprise. I would stay here again, when I go back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel was a fantastic place to stay for a few days. It's a short walk into town or the ferry dock, so an ideal place to check out Hamilton, or really all of Bermuda. The room was very comfortable with a great view.

Our room had a nice kitchenette, although we didn't use it for our one night stay.

Hotel provides coffee and a small breakfast offering in the mornings, and the pool looked very nice.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank starsquish
Reviewed 8 August 2016

A good friendly hotel which operates more like a motel. The hotel owners were friendly and always helpful.
The rooms were clean and well appointed with a good view of the harbor.
A limited continental breakfast was available for guests in the hotel reception area.
The hotel is within easy walking distance to the city centre.
The swimming pool was good and well patronized.
The WiFi was reliable during the stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This hotel gives you space, a kitchen and living room and the friendliest people. We stayed for a month when moving to the island and would recommend it highly.

As a couple we wanted to be close to everything in the city but a place to relax in and have the flexibility to cook or eat out. A very good place to stay

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business