“Exceptional Service and Food”

Gianni's Ristorante Italiano
Price range: USD 6 - USD 32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Giannis Ristorante Italiano starts it's story in 1984 when Giovanni and Filomena Ferrara opened their first family owned restaurant in down town Oranjestad, Aruba. As one of the first Italian restaurants in Aruba success was very quick to follow, through the years up to now the family has slowly moved from downtown to the new nightlife area in Palm Beach better known as the strip. Gianni's was the beginning of a family of restaurants across the island, always specializing in extraordinary culinary experiences. Today you can still meet some of the family in Gianni's, the Italian side of the Ferrara family originates from Castellamare di Stabia, a small city on the Napoli Coast in Italy. You can find the menu at Gianni's is geared more around Napoli food but as the years have passed and our customer base has grown, we have extended into other regions of Italy to create a more complete Italian experience for our customers. Gianni's is well known for constantly changing towards modern times and better ingredients, always looking to import the freshest and finest quality ingredients to enhance our customer experience. Our motto has always been; try to find the best, enjoy the best, and share it with our guests.
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

While vacationing in Aruba, my family decided to eat at Gianni's. The food and service exceeded our expectations.

Our server, Natalie, was very friendly, knowledgable about the food, and extremely attentive.

The food was delicious! I ordered Chicken Parmesan, which was not on the menu, but it was prepared for me . I also had a side of spaghetti. The spaghetti was the best spaghetti I have ever had. My family also enjoyed their meals and the exceptional service, provided by Natalie!

I would recommend Gianni's to anyone traveling to Aruba, including families with children.

I will be sure to visit Gianni's again on our next vacation.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,283)

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

The food is great, everyone in our party were happy with their meal. There are a lot of choices and prices are reasonable. Very nice setting and great service.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I've been here multiple times and really enjoy the food here. Upon this visit, I have noticed the food has gotten a bit pricier, but I'll still return because the food is so good.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

I was completely surprised at how fantastic the food was here! Having traveled to Italy on numerous occasions I honestly feel the food here held a torch to the real thing. Highly recommend the octopus!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

The food and service here were fantastic. There is a bustle in the room and we had a table on the edge of the dining room overlooking the street and the area. Great experience except for the "market price" oysters that I ordered. They were fantastic but when we got the bill and I saw they were $60, I about fell out of my chair. I guess I should have asked. We have travelled many places and I rarely saw oysters for more than $20, especially on an island! That kind of left a bad taste in my mouth about the place.