“Solid option for quick, healthy food”
Review of Garden Fresh Cafe

Garden Fresh Cafe
Price range: USD 3 - USD 15
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: It's a healthy and fresh hotspot that offers only quality organic products to promote a healthier lifestyle. We provide you with the essential products to jump start your day, help you balance your life, fulfill your daily appetite and help improve your well-being towards a healthier you " mind and body and soul". Try our Signature Salads, Wraps, Panini, Burritos, Juices, and Smoothies or simply create your own, and even add your personal booster and so much more.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Convenient location, plus complimentary parking at a nearby lot if you mention you are visiting Garden Fresh Cafe. The menu is solid and reasonably priced, offering various salads, wraps, sandwiches, acai bowls, smoothies, etc. It was easy for us to grab a brief lunch and then walk to the beach to spend the rest of our afternoon. We tried the shrimp wrap, chicken panini, chicken bowl, and acai bowl, and were satisfied with how clean the food was of fatty sauces/fillers/etc.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I came to this place for about 7 days in a raw since I was staying at the Ritz with family for Xmas en NYE, the first 3 days everything was smooth and amazing their service, kindness, and the taste of the food was AMAZING however, their menu was a bit complicated at the beginning theres so many items, but the guy by behind the register was very charming by guiding us, I asked his name, Alejandro was very helpful! with the rest of the staff too!... the next days was crazy watching literally thousands of people coming to the restaurant and everything was taking a a while, the place was packed in and out side, my favorite dish was the VEGAN BURGUER, and their Garden Mojito, this guys really made my vacation.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I am a regular customer here
However I experienced the Worst service Ever. First of all I couldn’t get in because the suppliers left their cart at the door , how can the owner or the employees accept this.
Second , I was trying to call ahead for like 10 minuets straight and nobody answered the phone
Third , I love the soup there but they are not consistent with the recipe that they use
Fourth, at last I ordered the “ pineapple Ginger” because it says on the menu “ served in a pineapple where they wanted to serve it in a cup and when i told them i wanted the pineapple the server went in the back and took her lunch and went to eat in the customers dining area where i think was unacceptable and the dining area was still dirty where others had to move plates from tables so that they could dine in.

Don’t take me wrong I really like the food they serve but they really need to improve Drastically on the customer service!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Went there for a casual lunch. I got a panini which was so dry. I had to wait 20 minutes for one panini even though no one was before me. They really make fun of you and I felt disrespected as a client. I'm here for another 2 weeks and will NEVER return.

1  Thank rachsha
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We went there on two different days. The first day the service and the food were great. I had the vegan burger and it was very tasty. The second day, there were out of a lot of food and the service was very slow and disorganized. For vegans, there is also a create your own salad option along with vegan nice cream options as well. Their menu shows vegan cheese and dressing options but the staff at the register said they didn't have it available at that time.