“Delicious ”

Eduardo's Beach Shack
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: EDUARDO'S BEACH SHACK: Aruba's best smoothie bar located on the beach of Playa Linda Beach Resort at the back of the hotel ocean view boardwalk way.Serving healthy fresh fruit and fresh vegetables juices and smoothies also wheatgrass shots, acai bowls, pitaya bowls fresh mixed fruit bowls, ect.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing !! I could eat a large bowl everyday! I only wish they would’ve been open later in the evening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great for smoothies and fruit/granola bowls.
Located next to Playa Linda on boardwalk.
Prices are very reasonable. Fruit is very fresh and great assortment.

1  Thank MPitonyak
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am back a year later and it is better than ever. Acai bowl is great. Fresh fruit that is delicious mixed with granola and toppings. They now have poke bowls. I cant wait to try them. I just can’t believe they were knocked out of the top spot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to walk down to Eduardo's to see what all the fuss was about! The smoothies were large and delicious and very reasonably priced ($5). My acai bowl ($6) was topped off with so much fresh fruit and coconut flakes that it took me a while to work my down to the other good stuff. We also had a coconut/goji berry protein ball ($3) and it was tasty and filling. The service was pretty quick and the staff was very friendly. Now I know what all the fuss is about....can't wait to go back and try something different off their very extensive menu.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome smoothies, healthy delicious, going back for more! I had heard great things about the beach shack, and it lived up to the great reviews!