All reviews tulip restaurant hard boiled eggs quad room tiny pool basic hotel yogurt no elevator small refrigerator onsite restaurant directly across the street bus stop high rise area restaurant staff kiddie pool would highly recommend this hotel worked great amsterdam manor
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The perfect place to stay... Everyone is so nice and helpful. The bar and restaurant is right on sight and the food is good. Priced right as well. The beach is right across the street and it is nice that they have a helper over there to get your chairs and umbrellas and such.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is great to hear that it is the perfect place to stay, that our team was so nice and helpful and that you enjoyed the food and convenience of our Tulip restaurant.
We thank you again for this review and we hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I just returned from a week long birthday trip to Aruba. My only real complaint was the weather (it rained all week) I have a room and property tour video up on my YT channel PrettyPRChickTV.
So here is the rundown of MVC.

Pros:
The staff was amazing! Christie is wonderful! She answered all of my questions via email before my trip and was a real pleasure!
Kevin was working during most of my trip and he helped me check in, helped me with my bags and was also my server and bartender throughout the week. They wear many hats here! Lol. And shout out to Jennifer and Alice as well.
The photos online look exactly how the property looks currently.
Free high speed WiFi in the rooms as well as the restaurant and outdoor area. And it was pretty fast! I was able to upload videos, go live on IG and make WiFi calls with no problem.
It is literally 200 feet from the beach!
The part of the beach where they are located is pretty quiet and you can always find a spot and usually an open palapa (the only day that I couldn’t was on Monday when the cruise ships were in port and all of the beaches were packed)
The hotel restaurant Tulip was really reasonably priced and the food was delicious. I tried breakfast, lunch and dinner there. I’ll post a separate review with photos of the food and menus.
They offer FREE beach towels, beach chairs and palapas. This is definitely a considerable perk when you are staying for a week and hitting the beach every day! Anyone who’s paid upwards of $10 a pop knows what I mean. Lol.
The staff was super friendly and helpful!
I told them that I’d be celebrating my birthday while I was there and while I was out at the beach they left flowers and a bottle of wine in my room. Soooo Sweet!!
They have a nice outdoor area with tons of places to sit and hang out.
It’s super safe and they have a security guard who walks the premises.
There’s a full size tennis court in the back.
It’s away from the action but you can catch the bus downtown for $2.60 each way and it’s less than a 10 minute ride or take a taxi. The price, the helpful staff and the peace and quiet more than make up for it being a little ways down the beach.
There are several other restaurants at neighboring properties within a 10 minute walk, as well as a grocery store and a casino.

Cons:
I really loved it here so I only have a few...
There is no elevator and the stair cases are spiral so if you have heavy bags or Dont like stairs ask for a room on the first floor.
There is not enough lighting in the room. Just three table lamps but no overhead lighting.
The pool is literally a kiddie pool. It goes from 1 1/2-2 1/2 feet deep.
No coffee maker in the room. You have to purchase cups of coffee at the restaurant.
Also no vending machines, but you can purchase cans of soda from the restaurant while it’s open and be sure to get ice while you’re there.

Overall I’d give them a 9.75 out of 10! I’ll definitely be visiting again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Brandi H,

Thank you for your taking the time to review us in great detail! We are excited to hear that you had such a great experience. It really means a lot to see that the price, our helpful staff and the peace and quiet more than made up for it being a little ways down the beach. I will be sure to let our team know that you mentioned them in your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our One Happy Island and thank you again for the great review!!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Christy was very welcoming. The Room was on the second floor. The room was beautiful. the necessary for our stay. It was clean and air conditioned. The bathroom had shampoo and body wash. loved the product so much I bought some in the airport. The Beach was across the street and it was great. The beach was warm and relaxing. We will be back

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Adria M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you had such a welcoming experience, that you loved our bathroom products and that our beach was warm and relaxing. I will be sure to let Christy know that you mentioned her in your review.
We look forward to you return in the near future!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

It was my second visit to the property. I returned because I was welcomed with open arms during my first visit.
Thank you for the hospitality Ms Christy.......you're the best.
Hope to see next year, bye.

Room Tip: Nice and clean and comfortable
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear azuri26,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you had a great second stay and that you love our welcoming team. I will be sure to let Christy know that you mentioned her in your review.
We look forward to you returning next year and thank you for the review!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Traveling solo to Aruba was amazing for me, especially as a single female. Mvc Eagle Beach made it all worthwhile. My dear Christy was so sweet to me along with all of the staff. The rooms are nice and clean. I got The best sleep of my life there in that bed. Everyone looked out for me, especially Christy-the hotel manager. She made me feel okay about traveling alone. We even hugged before I left And she made sure I was Secure with my taxi. Kevin, Nick, and Alice were also great. The hotel is quiet and small but I love It. It’s enough for someone traveling alone but there were also families there as well. Eagle Beach is right across the street! The Tulip restaurant is in the hotel and was a nice and intimate setting. I had Lasagna almost everyday bc I loved It. Overall, I am So grateful to have stayed here because they treated me like family. I will definitely be back! Go MVC!! If you’re looking for more of a quiet and laidback more of boutique hotel, I would Highly recommend. Previous reviews talked about the small pool, which it is small but I think You could look past it with one of the most amazing beaches just a few feet away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to review us in great detail! We are excited to hear that you had such a great experience. It really means a lot to see that you loved the location, Tulip restaurant, our rooms and the staff. I will be sure to let our team know that you mentioned them in your review.