1,002 results
All reviews frozen grapes swim up bar pool area fresh towels salt and pepper restaurants and shopping night life per day renovated room nice pool lounge chairs aruba beach island juan
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Pros: 1 block away from beach in Palm Beach shopping area
Relatively inexpensive for Aruba’s standards
Large pool
Cons: Room was dirty (floor under beds was not swiped)
Noisy AC and hissing noise from water pipes
Safe did not work and door did not close properly

This hotel was our only option given our late booking. For ~$200 we would have expected a clean room, whereas we found the prior guests’ breakfast cereals and trash under the beds. At night you had to contend with a noisy AC and a hissing sound coming from the cold water tap tubing. The tap was also dripping. In fact, when we first got into the room the cold water was off at the valve. The safe did not work. They sent a maintenance person but of all the combinations I tried to lock the safe, only the one the guy used to demonstrate its function worked. Overall the hotel seemed in need of maintenance and thorough carpet cleaning. Breakfast included coffee, juice and local cornbread or other bread product. Again, we did not have a choice and we were walking distance to Palm Beach so we stuck with this hotel, but I would not return nor recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank EnricoNovelli
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Thank you Brickell Bay for another great vacation. This is my 2nd or 3rd review on The Brickell Bay Beach Club and my experience here keeps getting better and better. You can't say enough about the management and the staff, they treat you like family and the location is the best on Palm Beach.....again location..location..location. The rooms are very clean and accommodating, the staff can't help you enough, and the room rates are one of the best on the island. I have been traveling to Aruba for over 20 years now and return twice every year. I have stayed at many hotels over the years and they were all very good but when I found Brickell Bay many years ago I felt comfortable right from my first stay. I have watched over the years how the hotel has grown...and along with the management and staff it is one of the best hotels of choice for so many returning guests to Aruba...its like a home away from home. Thank you again for another great experience!

Room Tip: I have stayed in several different rooms and have enjoyed all of them. The beds are very comfortable and the AC was great.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ray M
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband & I spent a week there and ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! The Staff is the BEST and took extremely good care of us. It was the most relaxing vacation I have ever taken. Our room was delightful! Very clean, bed sheets very comfortable. I want to give special mention to Marc/Front Desk, Abdul/Bell Hop and Helen/Spa--I consider them friends for life-AND TO JUAN/GM AND TO THE OWNERS--don't know their names. Also cannot forget the girls at Tomato Charlies who served us breakfast every morning-they were all so accomodating. When we go back to Aruba we will be staying at Brickell Bay again!

Room Tip: Our room was fine but I guess if we could have had one facing the pool that would have been better--I know they would have accomodated us had we asked.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 15 December 2013

WOW, what a wonderful experience this was at https://www.facebook.com/Hotel.Palm.beach. When we first arrived we were very tired but still aware of how great the staff were while we checked in. I unfortunately have a few health issues so need to be wheeled around in a wheel chair which was happily provided to us from the resort. I had a coffee cup that I took to my girls in the restaurant Tomato Charlie's http://www.tomatocharlies.com/ and they would make me a wonderful coffee every day to take out touring with me and even steamed my milk. I miss those girls so very much. We actually had the pleasure of meeting the owner of the resort Mike, what a nice man. He really sounds like if you are going to do it make sure you do it right but not in a mean way he just really wants the best for this resort. We did have a small maintenance issue and it was taken care of within 20 minutes. We also spent some time with Juan the manager and he too is a really great guy, he is very determined to make the resort the best there is. He was going to take us to breakfast 1 morning and could not make it so even sent Marvel (Sales and Marketing director) in his place and she was so nice. We were not in 1 of the remodelled rooms so she took us around to see them and they are beautiful. We met beautiful Adele while we were there and she came out of the office to say goodbye to us and when she hugged me I just broke into tears as I really did not want to leave. This was the best vacation I have ever had and would go back there in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank noonefan
Reviewed 14 December 2013

The hotel and staff are extremely helpful and go out of their way to make your Aruba experience even more memorable. The room was very clean and anything extra we requested was taken care of immediately. Great hotel, great staff, great time!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends