“Good service by the staff, food is fine”

Taste of Belgium Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Taste of Belgium Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Belgian, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Good service by the staff, food is fine
It is one of the very few stores that actually open most of the time in this shopping mall !
Parking right next to the place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,937)

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Taste of Belgium, is tucked away in the mall. I am so glad we discovered this hidden gem. One of the best breakfasts we had while we were in Aruba. The spicy maria, bloody mary was so good!! We each got an egg dish and split a waffle, I had wish i got my own. The portions were generous and the food was so good. We looked over the menu and wanted to try so many other things. If you are looking for a great breakfast place, definitely check out taste of Belgium, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The place is really nice and calm, the food was amazing! I had a coconut curry shrimp that was delicious, a steak and lobster tail with vegetables and mashed potatos that was really good and a creme brule to finish in great style! Made my day perfect

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We went for a late lunch. We were seated right away. It was not busy. Our waiter mostly stood at the bar or ran around appearing busy. Our water was never refilled. He did not deliver our meals to the table, the bar tender did. We had to ask for syrup for our pancakes. By time it was brought to the table our food was cold. It took 20 minutes to get our check. The food was....just okay. They had very little authentic Belgium food choices.

2  Thank nurseynurse88
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here on our last day in Aruba. The waffles were amazing and the service was great!