“Pizza anyone”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve you the AUTENTICA PIZZA ITALIANA, fired on stone of Monte Vesuvio in Naples, made with all fresh italian ingredients.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

They make a great thin crust pizza. The salads are very good as well. Very close to the Hilton - directly across the street.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went here with another couple and loved their sangria. The pizza was fantastic as was the salad, freshest we had on the island. We loved it so much that we came back a couple of nights later alone and got a pitcher of sangria, calzone pizza and salad. Unfortunately they only carried one kind of beer which was not to our friends liking. The waitress even gave us each a shot of limoncello on the house. Did I tell you they had a great sangria?

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a delicious pizza. Good crust. Great cheese. But the drinks Lilian made were so good we had to come back for drinks before dinner elsewhere another night. Great prices $15 for pizza with eggplant. And $8 for cucumber mojito So fresh and so good! Had to take a sip before picture! Excellent martini tooAll the staff including Alejandro and Kym were great. May be back again tomorrow !!!

GG_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Brady,

Thank you very much for your rewarding review! It will be our honor and delight to serve you again. Will be sure to let Lilian know you'll be back for more cucumber mojitos!
Hope to see you back soon with us.

Until next time,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I swung by for dinner and drinks and Karina, the waitress and Andrea, the Maitre D’ went above and beyond to get my friend his pasta from Giannis.

Kudos to the Amore Mio team!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant a few times but I never had Alejandro as my waiter, this was our first time. He was awesome! He did a great job and he was very respectful and took good care of my family.