2,099 results
All reviewspure oceanswim up barwasher dryer combofull bathroomsolder towerone bedroom suitethrough rciother hotelstime sharejacuzzi tubhigh rise hotelsbutterfly farmtimeshare ownersmusty smellkiddie poolgrocery storehappy hour
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Staff, room, beach, pool = Perfect. We've been to Aruba about 8-9 times with the first at the Phoenix and it didn't disappoint. We had everything imaginable including two bathrooms, full kitchenette, lovely dining and living room and one bedroom. Balcony was a plus overlooking the ocean and pools. Best Aruba vacation EVER! Can't wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2017
TheDiviResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Esteemed Nancy M,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort for the first time. We are happy to see that we did not disappoint you in any way and that you truly enjoyed your vacation with us. Staff & Management thanks you for your kind words and hope to welcome you again in the future soon!

Guest Relations
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Three reasons why I chose this resort. First, Bucuti is an adults only resort and we have a 2 yr old son. Two, Manchebo Beach didn't have availability. Lastly, this resort is far enough from the rest of the resorts in Palm Beach and less iguanas.

I saw this resort in 2012 when our friend stayed here. The place is decent but you can tell it's seen better days. The furnitures are falling apart and you can see stains on cushions.

Service - people are friendly enough but I don't see anyone go above and beyond to provide you the best experience. They mentioned the timeshare once when we checked in which is great. I've been to a resort in Dominican Republic where they follow you everywhere and I was ready to yell at them. When we checked in they said that the room is not ready since check in time is 4pm. They gave us a buzzer and it was past 4 but it didn't work or maybe they forgot to call us. We had to go at the reception area to follow up.

They do not provide pool/beach service. You need to order food/drinks at the restaurant and have it "to go".

Food & Drinks - We ate at Pure Beach for the most part. We had lunch as soon as we arrived. I had the mahi-mahi tacos. It was fresh and juicy. The rest of the food is nothing extraordinary.

They use cheap (local) alcohol for their drinks. I'm not thrilled that they add 15% gratuity on anything you order. We do tip 20% on food but we tip $1 per drink we order. If you are getting 3 drinks at $30 - do the math.

Beach - it's pretty clean except for some seaweed. I like the fact that the water is warm and the sand is very fine.

Cleanliness - The jacuzzi tub in our bathroom has orange grime around the rims which is an indication that it needs a good scrub. Our room also has a stinky scent as soon as you walk in the room. I can't describe the smell-maybe it's like mold/stale air.

Entertainment - I was pretty surprised that they provided some type of entertainment (steel pan music, band, etc). They had the welcome cocktail party on Mondays. They have bingo at 2 pm every day. They had performers during the rest of the week.

Two comments/suggestions I have: I wish they have a hook close to the shower. I had to walk all the way to the door to get my towel after showering. I was cold as soon as I stepped out of the shower.

My second wish is to implement a no smoking policy. Guests smokes anywhere and since I have a child, it bothers me that we get second hand smoke. A very close friend of mine died of lung cancer.

Overall, it's an average resort. As I always say, Bucuti and Tara Suites set the bar high and I haven't found a resort that compares.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SecretAsian16

Dear SecretAsian16,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to continually improve the guest experience at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. We hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The Divi Aruba Phoenix is my favorite resort on the island!!! The beautiful ocean view from your room, easy access to the beach and pool, very pleasant staff and delicious food are just a few of the amazing reasons we love to stay here!! Your vacation is a paradise when you visit the Divi Aruba Phoenix! I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: The rooms are more spacious than many other resorts and have all the amenities one needs. Each room overlooks a beautiful ocean and pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Janet S,

Thank you so very much for considering Divi Phoenix as your favorite resort on the Island! It is always a pleasure to hear our guests experiences and we are happy to see that we have exceeded your expectations. Staff & Management thanks you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing us for your paradise vacation. We are surely awaiting your return next year!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is my second time staying at the Divi Phoenix, in Aruba! The suites are amazing and the staff is excellent! Jude and Lito at the pool bar, were awesome!! The rooms were cleaned often, and very thorough! The resort was well maintained and clean! The beach is right there at the resort! Truly a great location, to vacation!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christine R

Dear Christin R,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our returning guests and we are happy to see that both times that you visited our property, you had an awesome vacation experience and that everything met your expectations. We will surely reward Jude & Lito for there effort in giving excellent service. Staff & Management thanks you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our Suite was great! The beach was great as well as the weather.However, the breakfast at Pure Beach left a lot to be desired. Food is supposed to kept at a certain temperature to cut down on bacteria. The food was not hot at all. The sausage was very fry and the bacon was very greasy. The furniture (couches) were badly stained and worn. Also, the furniture (cushions) in the lobby is in dire need of being replaced. We love coming here. Just take a little time to upgrade.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Saundra F

Dear Saundra F,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. We are happy to see that you liked the unit that you received and that you had a relaxing experience. We will surely share your comments with the departments concerned in order to better our quality and service. Hoping to welcome you again in the future.