Where to start? Aruba seems chock full of men who wish they were Tony Soprano and the women who love them…
Nothing special about the rooms…they are spacious and clean, but calling a room “ocean view” on the ground floor is simply a lie, especially when the view of the beach is obscured by 10 foot tall fescue.
Hotel staff do not care…had an iguana get into the room and asked for help removing it. A staff member came about an hour later, long after I had gotten rid of the lizard, and then didn’t understand me when I told him that the iguana was gone.
The adjacent Marriot resort seems a bit worse for wear…the Hyatt down the street is much nicer.
Food and drinks were just OK, but extremely overpriced…but that seems to be the general theme of Aruba. Why anyone would come here over St. Martin, St. Thomas or any other island is beyond me. But if you do decide to come here, if you know what’s good for you, stay at the Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautiful Palm Beach is the immaculate Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. With a variety of on-site activities, filling your day with fun is no obstacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Marriott, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach