“Great atmosphere and food ”

Daniel's Steak and Chop
Price range: USD 6 - USD 35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Indulge your taste buds today with our little secret. Daniel's Steak & Chop is the Ferrara's family answer to steak, the best quality steak in Aruba, all natural Black Angus American certified beef. You can select your cut of Black Angus steak with your waiter and watch as they grill your selection on our dining room wood-burning grill. Our open kitchen allows you to observe all our culinary specialization that goes into making every cut of steak, the juiciest, highest quality you can find on the island. Daniel's is more than a American Steakhouse offering such items as double stuffed baked potatoes, truffles French fries, baked sea bass, homemade crab cakes, and not to forget our famous truffles rib eye, seasoned with imported Italian truffles, definitely a must try. Daniel's is definitely our most intimate and personal establishment in Gianni's Group, with a capacity of about 100 seats, our passion is quality steaks mixed with fresh vegetables, add a dash of personality and service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have seen this place for years when going to their Italian restaurant next door but never tried it. What a mistake. We were looking for a nice meal for our last night and the food and service here were great. Our waiter, Russell, and his assistant Were fantastic. The escargot were good and the steak was fantastic. Believe it or not the beef stroganoff was even better than the filet with tons of flavor and high quality meat. Overall it was one of our top meals on the island and with so many good restaurants that is hard to say. Certainly better than going to the usual places.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

good food, service was good , but felt tricked, while sitting down we were asked if we wanted bottled or tap water, my wife said I guess bottled, well the waited then brings the bottle and fills entire table of 6 which left it empty, so before i knew it the table was given 3 bottles of water through dinner plus wine and other drinks...when given the bill, I notice something that i wasnt sure of...3 waters at $9 so yea almost 30$ of water. very tricky how it was worked, steak was good though

1  Thank Eric F
GG_Marketing, Guest Relations Manager at Daniel's Steak and Chop, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Regarding the bottled water that was truly not our intention. We really appreciate your feedback. Will be sure to address this with our staff and hope it will serve to make sure something like this does not happen anymore.

We wish you a wonderful day,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is part of the Gianni group... that being said the experience was terrific I started with a Caesar salad which was fresh the lettuce was nice and crunchy.
My wife had the 6oz fillet which melted in her mouth. I had the short ribs which were delicious and also melted in my mouth. The sides we ordered creamed corn was freshly made from the cob it was excellent. The mashed potato with truffle was also great. They offered us a lemon cello after dinner drink.. very nice wait staff especially Jaime he was fantastic!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Really good but very pricey. Loved the romantic seating and wonderful staff. We enjoyed the atmosphere!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We visited with two other couples during a long weekend on Aruba. We did not have a reservation, but we were able to get our table of 6 seated within 30 minutes on a Sunday night. This is definitely a fine dining experience with great food & service. I started my meal with a Caesar salad that was fresh & crisp. I was feeling hungry so ordered the 16 oz. rib eye with french fries. My steak was very good, but I did notice it had more fat than I would have expected at this restaurant. In contrast, my wife had the filet mignon and it was FANTASTIC! I must admit that I frequently suffer from "steak envy" and I definitely think if I ever return I will order the filet. Anyway, it was all good and everyone seemed happy. The only issue we had was the Coca Cola was flat. In fact, the waitress brought over a second after they supposedly fixed the system, but they did not charge us for the sodas. I enjoyed a few Peroni beers and they were great. We were all too full for dessert. All in all, the final bill was quite reasonable for a party of 6...in fact it was the cheapest from our weekend trip. I would highly recommend to any steak lover!