Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 275
USD 267
Hotels.com
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 137
USD 476
USD 406
Hyatt.com
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 396
USD 356
  • Beachfront
USD 441
USD 377
  • Pool
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 619
USD 455
Hotels.com
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 588
USD 540
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 348
USD 315
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 618
USD 409
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 470/night.

3,836 results
All reviewssea breezeocean toweroceanside barihg memberseabreeze restaurantall inclusive packageoceanfront roomocean frontpelican pierkids cluball inclusive planstand in lineshopping and restaurantswaiting in lineother resortstowel hutfamily vacation
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed at the Holiday Inn from 3/3/18-3/11/18. Based on the reviews, I was prepared for the worst but was pleasantly surprised! Upon arrival, we walked right up to the desk and were quickly checked in. We were given an oceanfront room in the Sea Tower on the 6th floor. We elected to wear the bracelets instead of carrying a key and I have to say it was very convenient! The cost for a second bracelet was $5 but completely worth it!

The room was nicely updated and the bed was quite comfortable! We never heard any noise from the hallway or from outside. Each day our room was cleaned while we were at the beach or checking out the island. The linens and towels were replaced daily along with replenishing and toiletries that we needed!

We were assigned a palapa for the week which we gladly accepted! The sun can be quite strong so it was nice to have the coverage! The beaches and the pools were quite crowded during the day. We did notice that people would place towels on chairs early in the morning to ensure spot for later in the day. If you have an assigned Palapa, you are also provided with 2 chairs. If you are not assigned a Palapa, you must stand in line every evening for the palapa bingo. While we didn't have to participate in this, I really feel it was a fair process! There are A LOT of palapas but the beach is only so big and no one would want it covered completely with umbrellas!

We did not purchase the all inclusive option and chose to eat off-site for most of our trip. The location of the Holiday Inn provides you with access to quite a few restaurants and shops all within walking distance. We did have pizza one evening at the Holiday Inn which was prepared quickly and was good!

Each day, I utilized the fitness center. While it is quite small, I was able to complete a run on the treadmill everyday and utilize the free weights! The fitness can be quite warm because one wall is all windows. When the sun is on that side (which is most of the morning), it heats up the small room. Fans might be helpful to circulate the air!

My husband had a massage at the spa and wasn't very impressed. He said it wasn't great but it was't awful either. Based on his impression when he returned, I elected not to get one!

We never hung out at the pool so I cannot comment on those. There were daily activities scheduled at the pool which seemed to attract a small crowd!

The casino is small and has a strong odor of smoke. We spent very little time in there!

Everyone we encountered that worked at the Holiday Inn always greeted us with a smile and were very pleasant!

Overall, the Holiday Inn was nice and VERY conveniently located! We walked everywhere!

We went during peak season which I would NEVER do again! The cost of ALL the hotels during this week were excessive including the Holiday Inn. With that said, we chose the Holiday Inn because we wanted to spend our money on excursions and not the room. As my title states, it was better than we expected!

Please note that we signed up for the IHG credit card before our trip which automatically gave us Platinum Elite Status. We also booked our hotel through the IHG site and NOT through a travel site/company. The Platinum Elite status provided us an assigned Palapa on the beach during our stay. I believe the our status also guaranteed our room selection which was oceanfront! If this an option for you, I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Highly recommend Sea Tower, Oceanfront room on a higher floor!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TheBeachLovesMe
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

When I heard my parents booked this hotel for a family vacation I was a little concerned. I haven’t stayed at a holiday inn in years and I knew not to expect much. I read some of the online reviews and that worried me even more. I was going to be spending 6 days here and almost bummed about staying here.

I was absolutely surprised how much I actually liked the hotel. I had a garden view room which actually had a side view of the ocean. The location is great. Many good restaurants and bars were in walking distance... Casa Tua, Pelican bar, Giannis etc. Lots of shopping nearby. The beach itself is beautiful. The hotel grounds were very nice. Lots of places to sit outside and just relax. We spent some time almost every night just sitting outside and relaxing before dinner.

You have to wait on line at designated times to reserve a beach umbrella. I thought this would be an issue but if you don’t mind waiting for 20 - 30 minutes it wasn’t a problem. You definitely need an umbrella if you are going to stay outside for more than an hour or so.

Here are some of the pros and cons:

Pros
-Great outdoor spaces
-Plenty of beach chairs
-Great beach
-Nice open air lobby
-Bar across from the lobby had the best bartenders/servers
- great location
-rooms were large and had mini refrigerators
-comfortable beds

Cons
-only 1 towel per person at towel hut but you could return them for fresh towels
-service was inconsistent. The older female concierge was awful she made my mother wait for 30 minutes while she was checking in airline pilots something the front desk should do. She was completely rude and unprofessional.
- check in was extremely slow. The slowest I have ever experienced.
- some of the staff were very nice but some were rude
- in room shower was very dark and impossible to shave in
- in room toiletries were basic- shampoo, soap, conditioner and lotion

Overall I had a good time at this hotel and would probably return. For the price I thought it was very nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 2ligirl
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn. The beach is beautiful here, and so close to the lobby. The palapa’s were reserved by lottery. We won one every day we weren’t at an outing. I have never been to such a clean beach hotel with this much traffic to and from the beach. Hotel close to so many restaurants. We did not purchase the all inclusive, but the drinks were good and 2 for 1 at happy hour. The breakfast buffet was excellent. My only complaint is that we had to leave.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jennifer P
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Jennifer P,
Masha danki for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Island regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

was great vacation with my wife second time for us in aruba and not the last ! great hotel very good located, not noise during the night, near to restaurant and bar and with two shopping center . Nice pool bar and private beach . will see you in June!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear nicoflo8,

Island regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Purchased a stay at hotel through Priceline, which tried to contend that this was a 4 star hotel NOT SO. We had to leave. We have a child with CF and right outside our room there was standing water, which burped when I washed my hands in the bathroom sink. Odd, disgusting, and unacceptable. Room was musty, small and cramped. The problem with many Tripadvisor-type self generated reviews is that most people would not want to classify their own vacation experience as poor. But trust me, this is a 2 star experience, at best. Very disappointed in both Holiday Inn and Priceline. I don't recommend it.

Room Tip: if you want 4+ star, do not book through Priceline or trust their rating classification.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Pablo P
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Pablo P,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. Please contact us at hiraguest.experience.manager@ihg.com with further details so we can personally follow up. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.