3,922 results
All reviews sea breeze ocean tower oceanside bar seabreeze restaurant ihg member all inclusive package ocean front oceanfront room pelican pier kids club all inclusive plan stand in line waiting in line shopping and restaurants other resorts towel hut family vacation
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn. The beach is beautiful here, and so close to the lobby. The palapa’s were reserved by lottery. We won one every day we weren’t at an outing. I have never been to such a clean beach hotel with this much traffic to and from the beach. Hotel close to so many restaurants. We did not purchase the all inclusive, but the drinks were good and 2 for 1 at happy hour. The breakfast buffet was excellent. My only complaint is that we had to leave.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jennifer P
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Jennifer P,
Masha danki for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

was great vacation with my wife second time for us in aruba and not the last ! great hotel very good located, not noise during the night, near to restaurant and bar and with two shopping center . Nice pool bar and private beach . will see you in June!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear nicoflo8,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Purchased a stay at hotel through Priceline, which tried to contend that this was a 4 star hotel NOT SO. We had to leave. We have a child with CF and right outside our room there was standing water, which burped when I washed my hands in the bathroom sink. Odd, disgusting, and unacceptable. Room was musty, small and cramped. The problem with many Tripadvisor-type self generated reviews is that most people would not want to classify their own vacation experience as poor. But trust me, this is a 2 star experience, at best. Very disappointed in both Holiday Inn and Priceline. I don't recommend it.

Room Tip: if you want 4+ star, do not book through Priceline or trust their rating classification.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Pablo P
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Pablo P,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. Please contact us at hiraguest.experience.manager@ihg.com with further details so we can personally follow up. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The Holiday inn has great staff and excellent location. The beach is great and very large. Walking distance to many great restaurants and shops. The biggest downfall is it's old and needs updates. Double beds are too small too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank R T
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear R T,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are happy to know you enjoyed our service and location, we also appreciate your feedback because it helps us to improve. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I decided to travel to Aruba for my birthday; this was my first trip to the island & I chose the Holiday Inn Resort because of its proximity to the many restaurants, shops & nightlife. I was truly surprised & felt the hotel's warm welcome when I walked into my room to find a wine & cheese gift package with a personalized card from General Manager, Kevin Anderson. The resort is wonderful: it's on the beach; the grounds & pools are beautifully maintained; the staff is friendly and speak several languages; my room was spacious and clean. The resort provides customers with a full array of services, including setting up adventure tours and reservations. I will definitely return to the Holiday Inn Resort for my next visit to Aruba!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ana A

Dear Ana A,
Masha danki for choosing our resort to celebrate your birthday. We are so happy to know you had a great stay and enjoyed our location, service and special gift from our GM, Kevin Anderson. We hope to see you back again soon.