4,036 results
All reviews sea breeze ocean tower oceanside bar seabreeze restaurant all inclusive package platinum member ocean front oceanfront room pelican pier wait in line kids club all inclusive plan shopping and restaurants other resorts towel hut family vacation italian restaurant
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Purchased a stay at hotel through Priceline, which tried to contend that this was a 4 star hotel NOT SO. We had to leave. We have a child with CF and right outside our room there was standing water, which burped when I washed my hands in the bathroom sink. Odd, disgusting, and unacceptable. Room was musty, small and cramped. The problem with many Tripadvisor-type self generated reviews is that most people would not want to classify their own vacation experience as poor. But trust me, this is a 2 star experience, at best. Very disappointed in both Holiday Inn and Priceline. I don't recommend it.

Room tip: if you want 4+ star, do not book through Priceline or trust their rating classification.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Pablo P
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Pablo P,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the room conditions. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. Please contact us at hiraguest.experience.manager@ihg.com with further details so we can personally follow up. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The Holiday inn has great staff and excellent location. The beach is great and very large. Walking distance to many great restaurants and shops. The biggest downfall is it's old and needs updates. Double beds are too small too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank R T
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear R T,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are happy to know you enjoyed our service and location, we also appreciate your feedback because it helps us to improve. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I decided to travel to Aruba for my birthday; this was my first trip to the island & I chose the Holiday Inn Resort because of its proximity to the many restaurants, shops & nightlife. I was truly surprised & felt the hotel's warm welcome when I walked into my room to find a wine & cheese gift package with a personalized card from General Manager, Kevin Anderson. The resort is wonderful: it's on the beach; the grounds & pools are beautifully maintained; the staff is friendly and speak several languages; my room was spacious and clean. The resort provides customers with a full array of services, including setting up adventure tours and reservations. I will definitely return to the Holiday Inn Resort for my next visit to Aruba!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ana A

Dear Ana A,
Masha danki for choosing our resort to celebrate your birthday. We are so happy to know you had a great stay and enjoyed our location, service and special gift from our GM, Kevin Anderson. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best value on Amazing Aruba- if you crave the ocean, beach and sunset, this is it! If you want a posh room with turn down service, go down the beach and pay 2x the price. The location is prime, and you won’t need a taxi to go to all the best places. The beachfront rooms are as close to the ocean as you can get. Beds are comfortable. The hotel is clean. Take a cooler to the beach! You won’t be lugging it across a street (Eagle beach). We had a girls trip and always felt safe. Security is well placed. Didn’t do all inclusive- several ON the beach food options to walk to. AAA HAS A GREAT DISCOUNT with Holiday Inn- call reservations directly before you book online. Loved it! Can’t wait to go back.
Lisa, RN

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank R8619UBlisag
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Lisa RN,
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are so happy to know you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our location and facilities. We hope to see you back again soon.
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I first stayed at the Holiday Inn Aruba in June 2017. We had previously visited this beautiful island several times, always staying in a condo at a nearby beach front resort. While I was a little reluctant to "downsize" to one-"room accommodations, I was not expecting the top-notch experience we had at the Holiday Inn Aruba.
As previous reviewers have repeatedly stated, the hotel is not only perfectly situated on a beautiful beach, but it is also in walking distance to many stores and restaurants. Our beach-front room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the view of the ocean sunset from our balcony was breathtaking.
However, what really made an impression with us was the hospitality shown by all of the hotel staff we encountered on our visit. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel welcome and ensure that our stay was filled with warm, wonderful memories. Our positive and personable experiences with the reception desk workers and bellhops, housekeepers and groundskeepers, and the restaurant staff are the main reason we will be returning to the Holiday Inn Aruba again at the end of June this year. Counting the days until then!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dee S

Dear Dee S,
Thank you so much for choosing our resort for your holidays in Aruba. We are so happy to know you and your husband had a wonderful experience with us and enjoyed our warm hospitality. We can't wait to see you back again soon.
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino