Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 131*
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 313*
Bookit.com
USD 689*
USD 651*
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 329*
USD 286*
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 490*
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 149*
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 381*
USD 326*
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 1,765*
USD 1,199*
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 610*
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,866 results
All reviewsruinas del marblack swanspalms restaurantfamily suitethe open air lobbyjuice barfrosted glassswim up barother hotelsbeach huttowel hutbeautiful propertyclub levelwater sportsan umbrellaour honeymoonwait in line
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Very happy with the Hyatt. We were glad that we did not go with an all inclusive hotel on this trip. There are so many places to eat and drink all within easy walking distance.
Bring your own booze and make your drinks on the beach. We ordered 2 drinks and billed them to our room at a cost of 40 bucks.
Did not have any issues with getting a covered hut on the beach, just get up early get your spot and enjoy your day. The beach is nice and we used the hotels floats every day.
Do not buy bottled water. Aruba has great water and we had no issues.
Try the water slide. It is fun.
Spa is top of the line and brand new.
Nice little store at Linda's resort next door.
We felt more safe in Aruba than any other place we have been including the U.S. There is a great brick path on the beach side of the hotel that extends throughout the hotel district.
We did not have any problems with vendors. You will not be bothered here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

Love this hotel. However the bathroom was not that clean this time, called front desk took care of it fast however the whole room smelled liked bleach. Breakfast very good. Towels and cabana not so good. Towel lady is VERY miserable and moody! Asked for a hut they wouldnt give me one on the last day it was saved???? No one showed up for it. Staff thought it was a joke that I was mad. I will stay here again and if told cabana is not available I am taking it anyway and you should too. Towel and cabana staff need a lesson on manors. Hector is the best ask for him, he should be in charge

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank angelinaogt
Hyattregencyaruba, Manager at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We really value your loyalty over the past years and we will certainly address the issues stated. We appreciate your comments as this feedback allows us to further improve our services provided to our loyal guest such as your self.

On behalf of all of our associates, masha danki

Reviewed 14 May 2012

Probably one of the best hotels in Aruba - great location, facilities, restaurants from cheap(ish) on the beach to expensive and not too impressive sushi. I understand the sushi restaurant is closing soon, to be replaced with another style of eatery.

Our room was large and comfortable, but no bat - it had a wonky shower, and for this money, why cheap toilet paper? And my pet peeve, they want $35 for internet access for a week. Damn, when will these hotels lear? Grrrr.

Unless your breakfast is included, eat out. There are a stack of great cheap places to eat within walking distance.

Room Tip: Liked our room, it overlooked the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jethrosdad
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I really want to give this hotel a great review because this is where my husband proposed to me 10 years ago. We have returned four times to this hotel and most recently were a bit disappointed. The area is growing too fast and becoming very crowded.
The hotel itself is nice-the grounds are gorgeous and well landscaped. The open air lobby is beautiful as well.
We purchased a package that included breakfast which I recommend. Breakfast for two is $52. The buffet was great and there are plenty of options. (they give you a check regardless if it is included or not) The service for coffee/juice was spotty. Some days the server seemed annoyed-other days happy. Lunch -on the days we had it-was around $65 for two which included one drink apiece. We ate all dinners out of the hotel
The beach was a bit disappointing. We reserved a hut for the week at $35 per day. I did not want to set an alarm to get up early and I am too fair skinned to be out in direct sun all the time. Unfortunately, once you rent a hut-its the same hut for the week. And if you are near a convention of loud, obnoxious people, well too bad. I felt like I was at the Jersey shore at times.
I noted someone else posted about the ocean floor being gooey-he was right. There was a slimy layer in the ocean floor-and a lot of weed. But I think this is because there were a lot of rain storms and that is certainly not the fault of the Hyatt. It actually rained for hours every day we were there.
The room was nicely decorated and very clean. Yes, there is a glass partition btwn the room and bathroom-I assume to let natural light in the bathroom? Anyhow, bad design-there is absolutely no bathroom privacy and when you turn on the light in the middle of the night-the whole room gets the light. But that really is a minor issue. The bigger issue is the thinness of the walls and doors. We heard a crying baby the entire time and it was down and across the hall from us. And you can hear everything in the hallways. Almost as if there wasn't a door on the room at all.
We went to the small grocery store next to Wendys-a 5 minute walk-and bought some wine/beer/snacks for the room. Some days my husband would load a small cooler he brought with beer and take it to the beach. Each beer at the hotel with service charge was over $7.
Everything has a service charge-but that service charge is split among the entire staff so we always left an extra couple of dollars for the server.
The dress code for Aruba overall has gone to very casual. Some of the nicer restaurants had people with shorts and tank tops.
If you have not been here, then I recommend you do go once. IF you have been here, you may be disappointed on your return visit. I think its losing some of its classiness.

Room Tip: If you want to rest-do not choose a room with an ocean/pool view. They have nightly entertainment which is very loud. Choose an island view instead.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Benny521
Hyattregencyaruba, Manager at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino. Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking your time to leave a review. We greatly appreciate your business and sincerely apologize for our shortcomings.

We, too, were disappointed that we did not meet all your expectations and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while you were a guest at our resort. We value you as a Hyatt customer and hope to regain your confidence.

To that end, we hope you will once again return to our resort, allowing us another opportunity to serve you in the manner you have come to expect from a Hyatt hotel.

Again, I am so sorry that your visit with us was less than you had hoped. I thank you for your feedback and sincerely hope you will visit with us again in the near future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Wouldn't stay anywhere else except for the raddison. But once you stay at the hyatt the grounds, lobby and ambiance can't compare. Service is over the top.Some reviwers complained about the beach and seaweed. This was a problem throughout. Aruba has been getting different weather. Not what it use to. We had rain which is hardly ever the case. All in all it was a perfect four days and I would go back.

• Stayed: April 2012

Greetings from the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino. Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay and for taking your time to leave a review. I echo your sentiments with regard to our exceptional service team. We are sincerely grateful that you selected Hyatt Aruba, and look forward to welcoming you back home in the near future.

One again thank you for your feedback and on behalf of our associates, masha danki!

Hyatt Management