Not the best hotel in Aruba but a great place for a good price......ALWAYS take the bus when traveling and pay 1.25 (US) before going on...Had a few bus drivers including one that looked like the professor from the Simpsons wearing a Fidel Castro hat who tried to charge us 6.00 for a short BUS ride....Taxis is Aruba will rob you............but it is 11.00 to go to Senor Frogs from Tropicana....go early take the bus.....The clubs are too Americanized anyway...well the Red Windmill you'll see from the casino/hotel is a decent one and some days closes at 6 am.
Take the Bus in San Nicholas and go early ...(2 buses to catch..one stop is downtown)
The hotel..good staff....decent price....I did not care for the restaurant and small casino...your better off going downtown to the Casino. The Argentina restaurant was good but go to a timeshare thing and they give you 100 off for couple to eat...will go back again,,,,,,,,,,,taxi back to the hotel???? 20 dollars and no more....Hotel was cleaned everyday and we had enough liquor in the room (buy at duty free at airport.....drinks at bars are a little high)
Aruba is ok but not a island to go to escape the US...felt alot like I was in Key West or Miami.:( But with too many senior citizens trying to sun bathe,,,and it did seem like I seen Natalie Holloway look alikes everywhere (RIP) I went?????? did not know why but seen alot of look alikes at Senor Frogs...maybe she a a lil Dutch...??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bon Bini! Experience a world of limitless adventure and sun-filled days in Aruba. The Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is just a short stroll to the white sands of Eagle Beach and centrally located in the low-rise district away from the crowds. In addition to lounging around on one of the Top 10 beaches in the world, Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is near a myriad of entertainment options, numerous attractions, live cultural events and of course, shopping. When you need a break from the action, grab a book (or turn on your tablet) and check out the pool. Don't forget to stop by Bikini's Pool Bar & Grill and we'll serve you up a frosty beverage of your choice. Should you need any assistance making reservations or scheduling activities, our friendly on-site concierge staff will be happy to assist you. We can even create a special package of events tailored to your specific interests. We look forward to welcoming you! Sincerely, Richard Roy General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Aruba Resort And Casino
- Tropicana Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- The Aruban Hotel
- Aruban Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba La Cabana
- La Cabana Resort Aruba
- Aruban Resort Casino
- Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach