Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 267
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 137
  • Pool
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 396
USD 356
  • Beachfront
USD 453
USD 382
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 618
USD 455
USD 280
USD 264
Priceline
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 588
USD 540
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 692
USD 459
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 348
USD 315
6,499 results
All reviewsadult pooltradewinds clubla vistasimply fishtradewinds floorlobby caferuth's chriswalk in closetnorth towerfamily poolsushi bargelatomain pooltrade windstowel huthappy hourswim up bar
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We can not say enough about the PEOPLE at the Marriott Stellaris Resort & Casino once again for our 5th trip to Aruba we were not disappointed rather very excited to see how they were even able to exceed our already high expectations. We are reluctantly leaving our home in Aruba as we felt like coming back to visit family. I would be remiss not to mention a few of the standouts in associates at the hotel. There are many more who we did not actually work specifically with but had very nice contact with in passing or just running into in the halls and at the outlets.

La Vista was our main stay for breakfast buffet daily and to be honest it carried us right through to dinner each day with a few snacks in between. Again, everyone was fabulous with their hospitality. Catherine the hostess every day was very welcoming and it only took her a day to recognize us as a repeat guest. She used our tough name within one day it was incredible she even knew our room number by the end of the week. Her morning smile and sweet voice was a pleasure in the morning. Vangie was also a very hospitable hostess in seating us with our favorite servers outside daily. Evelyn, Elizabeth and Francis are great servers with very well honed skills in food and beverage services but most importantly they are professional yet friendly. I'd really be remiss not to highlight the highlight of most of our days with Francis aka POPE he was spectacular. He is your shining star not only for how he interacts with your guests but with your other personnel as well. He brings everyone together with his great personality skills by making everyone around him feel happy and positive with the start of the day on such an upbeat great feeling. He really needs to be recognized as the Star Service poster "man". I used to work at a hotel which was a Renaissance and he exudes all the points I can remember about guest satisfaction scores he certainly lands at the top of the scale.
The pool people are stupendous with their service and smiles in such heat and the endless towel tying they never seem to tire with their jobs. Miaka, Naomi, Phoebe and Jonathan are also stars in your pool crew. Jasmin the server at the main pool is quite personable and a top server.
As you can tell I remember those who made a huge difference in the pulse of our stay.

Room Tip: ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank rkucsma
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I cannot say enough great things about my stay at the Marriott. I had made special requests as my son has a disability. Leslie Pria went above and beyond what was asked and met my needs with a smile and eagerness to make sure my family had a good time. The staff was wonderful and made my family feel welcome at all times.

Check in and check out were effortless. The rooms were beautiful, spacious and comfortable. The restaurants were excellent with personalized attention given to our menu choices. The casino was exciting and a great place to spend the evening.

Thank you Leslie and staff for a most memorable trip. We will be back.

Janet

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Janet M
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Janet M - Thank you for this gracious review. My team and I are all very pleased to read that your family enjoyed the vacation with us. Thank you for the praises for our staff members and I will certainly share it with them. We look forward to having the opportunity to host you again. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

From the moment we walked onto the property, we felt so welcomed. We knew it was going to be an amazing stay. We stayed September 21st 2017-October 2nd 2017 for our honeymoon. We booked the Governor's suite with the Tradewinds lounge access. It was expensive, but so well worth it!!! We pulled up by cab, and immediately the bellman came up to help us and grab our bags and directed us around the hotel to the Tradewinds lounge to get checked in. We were greeted by Jacque, who was FANTASTIC! She apologized as our room was not ready (the Governor's suites were being remodeled and we think they were literally finishing up remodeling, but we didn't care and just hung out in the lounge for a couple of hours.) We had unlimited drinks and snacks and Jacque made sure we felt right at home. Once our room was finally ready, we were directed up there and were astonished at how gorgeous it was. It was HUGE, and the wrap around balcony was to die for. We got up there right around sunset, and it was just breathtaking. We knew we were in paradise. Everyone complains about the palapa situation, but you get a free one all week with the Governor's suite, which was definitely the way to go! We had a free palapa everyday and just walked right down to the Tradewinds beach, and she set up our towels and gave us waters all day long. We could walk right back into the Tradewinds lounge to grab a snack or some beer, but usually we went to the pool bar or the beach bar for lunch and celebrated happy hour with Jason and Adrian! They were AWESOME! Jason makes the best Aruba Ariba on the island! Then we would go back to the palapa and lounge on a raft in the ocean. The water is just beautiful. Such a relaxing vacation and you don't even need to rent a car. We just walked down the back pathway and went to amazing restaurants in the area every night! I am going to review some of those in other posts. Atardi on site was one of our favorites. We liked it even better than Barefoots! We also had the champagne brunch on Sunday, and it was really good, but nothing to absolutely rave about. They had fresh grilled seafood outside and the usual omelettes, prime rib, other delicious breakfast foods. There are two pools, and we enjoyed the more lively pool. They had live music and a swim up bar. The adult pool was very quiet, if thats what you like. It was way too quiet for us (We are in our 30's), and we jokingly called it the library. We are going back this year and absolutely cannot wait! We were spoiled by the Governor's suite and Tradewinds lounge, so there is no going back from that. We just loved not having to mess with reserving a palapa since it is included in the Governor's suite. The property itself is beautiful and everyone is so friendly. Our new home away from home!!!!

Room Tip: Governor's suite is well worth it! Wrap around balcony!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laine D

Dear Lane D - Thank you for raving review of your experience at the Tradewinds Club and your overall resort experience. It is nice to know that you had the ultimate experience form the time you got off the taxi, to your check-in and throughout the stay. I will agree with you that the Governor suite is spacious, welcoming and the overall view is stunning. However, there is nothing like the Sunset view which is truly extraordinary. Thank you for calling-out the staff members for their impeccable service, including Jackie and Jason. I am glad you enjoyed the happy hours and cocktails, with your favorite being Aruba Riba !! We look forward to welcoming you back. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel manager.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was our 2nd time in 2 years to come here for 10 days both times in November excellent weather so friendly where ever you go. Its a very safe atmosphere all over the resort and the short 10 min walk to the shopping strip and restaurants. I cant walk
but can ride my scooter all around no problem. The casino is fun evening entertainment just down stairs and a big plus for my wife was the Star Bucks in the
lobby. I was just put on blood thinners the week before going this last trip in 11/2017
for PE blood clots and had to have my INR checked several times and they personally drove me each time.. BIG shout out to Edward Werleman and Gilbert Schwengle they
went above and beyond my expectation. Wonderful service through the Hotel,the rooms were above average with a beautiful balcony. I liked the lobby Star Bucks and there staff, the Casino,the Hotel grounds,and the personal attention the Hotel staff gave us.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cameronmarka
ArubaMarriottResort, Manager at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Cameronmarka - Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I am delighted to read that you had a great time and enjoyed the property. It is a pleasure to read how our Loss Prevention staff (first aid responders) took good care of you. I feel extremely proud of our staff members for their genuine care and professionalism. I will certainly share your compliments with Eward and Gilbert. We look forward to welcoming you back. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel manager

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The Tradewinds is the private, top floor of the Aruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino, and food and beverage are included when you book there. It is very nice, but for us, it was not worth the expense.

We've been coming to Aruba for about 30 years and have been timeshare owners at Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club since before it opened. We decided to try the Tradewinds for a few nights prior to our week at the Ocean Club. It was expensive, but from what we'd heard, we thought it would be worth it. We were disappointed. The room was nice enough - the bath and closet were particularly nice, but the balcony was just ok and had really crummy furniture. The staff was very nice. (Most Arubans are!) The food was very good, but there was not a lot of variety during our 5-night stay. The dining area is comfortable, clean, and bright, but indoors and without any view at all. It had the feel of a very nice cafeteria and was OK for breakfast and lunch, but with Aruba's large selection of excellent restaurants with appealing ambience and outdoor seating, Tradewinds dining was not what we'd recommend for dinner. Another negative, dinner was only served from 6-7:00, a rather narrow window for a carefree beach vacation! (We had heard that the dining area was on the 8th floor with the guest rooms and that there was a large balcony, but that's no longer the case.)

Again, most everything was nice but not what we expected for the price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dinjohn1

Dear dinjohn1 - Thank you for the review. We very much appreciate your loyalty to the Island Aruba with 30 years of visiting us. Your loyalty to the Marriott brand is truly valued as well. Thank you for the gracious comments bout the staff service and your overall feel of the resort. I am terribly sorry to read that the Tradewinds Club experience did not meet your expectations. We sincerely hope you keep visiting us. Warm Regards, Leslie Prea - Hotel Manager