I stayed at the tradewinds for 5 nights. What a great trip! The staff at the hotel were amazing. The food at the lounge was delicious and there was always a nice variety to choose from. My only suggestion is that they should put out cards in front of some of the food to identify it. I have a severe seafood allergy and I was told that a wrap was chicken and just before I took a bite the lady said oh it's Tuna.
The beach was wonderful and the lovely lady at the beach was fun. I loved the ice towels she gave us. I visited both pools and they were very nice. The main pool had a swim up bar which was very nice. They have happy hour a few times a day at the pool and beach. Two drinks off of the happy hour menu for 15.00. Not bad! Each night I spent time at the casino. It was a lot of fun. There was a DJ each night and people were dancing and having a great time. I would like to give a special shout out to the best bartender ever in the casino " Millangela" She was fantastic! Everyone loved her. She really made everyone so comfortable and was very entertaining!
Overall I would say that this is my favorite island ( and I have been to just about all of them)! I will definitely be coming back to Aruba and this is the hotel I will stay at!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on Palm Beach, Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is an essential getaway to your alluring Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxation at our oceanfront resort in Palm Beach, Aruba featuring an adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of the resort. Savor in the upgraded amenities, five daily dining presentations in the private lounge, a member-only beach area, and full access to the Tradewinds Concierge Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Aruba Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Aruba Hotel Stellaris
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino Palm - Eagle Beach