Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 267
USD 386
Hyatt.com
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 155
USD 137
USD 280
Orbitz.com
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 396
USD 356
  • Beachfront
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 618
USD 455
Travelocity
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 588
Riu.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 348
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
USD 582
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
6,502 results
All reviewsadult pooltradewinds clubla vistasimply fishtradewinds floorlobby caferuth's chriswalk in closetnorth towergelatosushi barfamily poolmain pooltrade windstowel huthappy hourswim up bar
Reviewed 23 June 2011

My husband and I really enjoyed this hotel!

The hotel was beautiful with lots of food options.
Staff was REALLY nice!
They heard it was our 10-year anniversary and delivered chocolate covered strawberries to our room!
The pool(s) were nice too.

Beach was a little crowded.
Excursions (endorsed by the hotel) and spa massages within the hotel were a little pricey.

Overall, we LOVED it! Can't wait to visit again!

To see more pictures of the hotel, -------------------

Reviewed 23 June 2011

As Marriott timeshare owners we visit Aruba every March and October, staying at the Surf or Ocean Club. This month my husband surprised me with a special birthday trip and we stayed at the Resort. Truly, it was the best birthday ever. The accomodations were top notch. We were upgraded to a gorgeous room that overliooked the pool with a great view of the ocean. The sunsets are amazing. The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. The property was well maintained and the landscaping is spectacular. Most important, the employees of the Marriott are professional, friendly and caring people. Their warm, sincere birthday wishes made me feel right at home. In particular I would like to recognize the following team members for their sincerity and dedication to making our vacation enjoyable and memorable for years to come: Altagracia Lampe and her co-workers from Human Resources Terry and Rachelle, also Godfried Loefstop, Corey Guest. You are the reason for my 26 trips to Aruba. Thank you.

1  Thank dgenn
Reviewed 23 June 2011

This was a wonderful trip with great service. All of the employess were friendly, helpful, and went beyond our expectations.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank scoloveno
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Myself and 3 of my girlfriends visited Aruba and stayed at two hotels, this Marriott Aruba and also the Renaissance ( I will leave another review for that one). The Marriott Aruba was absolutely AMAZING, top notch, just what the doctor order for a girl's getaway.
Here is what I liked and didn't like:
PROS:
1. The location is perfect, right on Palm Beach. WE were able to walk to all the restaurants, shopping, bars, and the beach is right there.
2. Truly Beachfront - the most amazing white sand beach, with PLENTY of beach loungers. Plus we reserved a Palpa the day before and had shade. Make sure you get on the waiting list the day before for a free one. Very worth it!
3. The rooms - We had two rooms and they were both like new. I truly mean that. I am a hotel snob as you will see from my other reviews, but these rooms were decorated nicely, ultra comfortable beds, and we had a pool/ocean view that could not be beat. Also the room seemed large for a standard hotel room. Plenty of room for all of us. Plus a mini fridge in our room, great for the beers we picked up at local store.
4. Casino on property - they have a really fun casino downstairs. I HATE smoke, and am very sensitive. However I did not have any issue with smell anywhere near my room. Just smelled it near the casino.
5. Restaurants - Lots of varietty - we ate a La Vista a lot as they had different buffets. Really good.

Cons:
1. No WIFI in my guest room. It's 2011, come on - even my cheap Hampton Inn at home has WIFI. I had to go down to the lobby and pay to use wifi for my IPAD. This was extremely annoying. I had planned on getting some work done from my balcony - but could not as no WIFI in the rooms.
2. Bars & Restaurants are Resort Prices: that means pricey.

Room Tip: Get a Pool/Ocean view - it's beautiful
  • Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
8  Thank TravelingFamily7778
Reviewed 21 June 2011

My husband and I went to Aruba to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and had a blast. The staff at the Aruba Marriott and Stelaris Casino are the best I have ever encountered. From the moment we arrived we felt very welcomed and noticed how every staff member goes out of their way to make you enjoy your stay. A few of the staff members really stood out to us for their outstanding service. We met Jasmine and Franklin (pool bar staff) the first day, and they remembered us and took very good care of us throughout the week. Jasmine was fantastic and very friendly and always gave excellent service with a beautiful smile. Franklin (the bar tender) really helped bring the party to life at the pool bar. He would ring the bell every happy hour and would talk and joke with the resort guests. Both Jasmine & Franklin learned that we were celebrating our anniversary and sent us flowers in a vase with a card to our room one evening. We were so impressed that they went above and beyond to make us feel so special. Another staff member we met during our stay was Randolph (FSR Supervisor). Randolph was simply the best! He met us one day during lunch by the pool and later that evening saw us having dinner on the beach at Simply Fish. (The best restaurant ever!!!) While we were eating he had the live entertainment sing us a love song for our anniversary and sent us a free dessert to our table. Randolph would walk by the pool everyday and greet us with a friendly smile and ask how everything was going. He also gave great recommendations for things to do and places to eat. We became good friends by the end of our stay!
This was our first trip to Aruba and we will definitely be back. We toured a lot of the hotels and resorts during our trip, but none compared to the Aruba Marriott Resort! We highly recommend staying there!