“Great Food, for a great price”
Review of Iguana Cantina

Iguana Cantina
Price range: USD 12 - USD 25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Whenever we visit Aruba we make sure to eat at the Iguana Cantina! This has been our 3rd time to Aruba and we have we always make sure to eat here. This Mexican gem sits up high and you can get a seat overlooking the plaza below, they serve big portions and the prices are good. They always start you off with chips and salsa that's always delicious know for their large burritos they have so much more to offer. I had their fish tacos both times I ate here and my husband had that and the entrée taco salad with pulled pork OMG that was huge! the food is delicious and for a must try drink try the pink iguana yummmm. You need to try this place bottom line.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Great food! Service was friendly and attentive. The burrito was huge, and the fish tacos were well seasoned. Would go back.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We just returned from Aruba. On Wednesday we had dinner here. I ordered all you can eat Fajitas - I had both chicken and steak which were cooked very well and seasoned perfectly. I asked for just onions (not a bell pepper fan) and was easily accommodated. I won't tell you that I had 5 orders of Fajitas which were all great. If you have a large appetite you can't go wrong with the Iguana Cantina Fajitas!!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We did an evening meal overlooking the plaza. The staff was not friendly at all, almost like they didn’t want to serve us. The salsa was watered down so had very little flavor. Our entrees were average at best. Will not be back.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Best Mexican food on the island and if you time it right you can eat during the light show on the plaza of the Paseo Herencia. The cantina is located on a balcony above the plaza and offers the best views of the nightly show. the fajita's (chicken) are delicious. When they say their burrito is the biggest on the island they are not kidding.