“Best chicken ever ”

Chicken and Lobster
Reserve with OpenTable
Chicken and Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 6 - USD 49
Description: Welcome to restaurant Chicken & Lobster, conveniently located on the high-rise area, in front of the Playa Linda Hotel. As our name says, it might not surprise you that our specialty is free range rotisserie chicken and fresh lobster but we have much more than that! You can enjoy a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner on our outside terrace or have a ice cold drink at the bar.
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to lunch and walked here. The lunch menu had a special $16 - soup, 1/2 chicken and a side. My server was Jessica and she was AWESOME. Really good service. Jhonny made the potato soup and it wasn’t a cream soup but smooth.

The highlight of the visit was that it’s their anniversary month and my lunch was $12.

1  Thank Marianne P

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Outstanding staff..
Vicky and Alexander made my family feel at home.
Great food especially brceakfast.
I highly recommend this place to anyone in aruba.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Great breakfast and service.Wonderful homemade breads,fresh juices and fruit.Prices were great,we will gladly return.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Food in Aruba is expensive, so we were happy to find this reasonably priced restaurant. Jessica, our server, not only remembered us but remembered our daughter’s food allergy. Vickie was also wonderful.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I went for breakfast with my family, the service was very bad, we were the only table there, supposed to have free flowing coffee but must of the time my cup was empty with nobody asking if we will like some more, the waffles and chicken was ok, the chicken was good but the waffls were very dry no way to tell the waiters because they were all seated and talking between them in the bar, not nice being the only ones... not going back

1  Thank TiffanysFoodie