“Best seafood in aruba”

Price range: USD 23 - USD 83
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed 12 February 2015

We stayed in Aruba for two weeks and ate here 4 times, that's how good the fish is. Very fresh, and cooked to perfection. A+++

Joey G

Write a ReviewReviews (1,782)

Reviewed 12 February 2015

We were 8 in our group. When we arrived we were seated quickly. Drink orders were taken and served. When my scotch on the rocks came it was watery from melted ice. I pointed it out to the waiter and he said no problem and returned with a glass fluff dried ice and the scotch on the side in another glass. He then poured it for me. Very nice treatment. When our food came, it was served efficiently and the presentation was very nice. Most entree plates were hot, but some were only luke warm. All of the food was delicious and the portions were plentiful. The staff let us sit and chat, and did not rush us to leave. They were very friendly and eager to please.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

went to aqua grill when it first opened years ago was great then to me seemed to rest on its laureles so stayed away for a few years now I find it over all very good again{past few years} really gopod fresh fish very good appetizers their grilled tuna and sword fish has been excellent give it a try

Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had the fresh fish. I had the best Cajun snapper I have ever eaten and my wife's grouper was outstanding. They do charge for soda refills which I found cheesey but otherwise top notch.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

Went here based on recommendation of the couple next to us at the pool. Did not have high expectations but boy, was I surprised. Sat outside... While the view wasn't great (the street) it was very pleasant. Started with the crevice that was really tasty. Yellowfin tuna was done perfectly. Side dish of roasted asparagus was great and reasonably priced. Coconut flan concluded a very good meal. I would definitely go back here.