“A Good Seafood Experience”
Review of Aqua Grill

Aqua Grill
Price range: USD 23 - USD 83
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed 12 February 2015

We were 8 in our group. When we arrived we were seated quickly. Drink orders were taken and served. When my scotch on the rocks came it was watery from melted ice. I pointed it out to the waiter and he said no problem and returned with a glass fluff dried ice and the scotch on the side in another glass. He then poured it for me. Very nice treatment. When our food came, it was served efficiently and the presentation was very nice. Most entree plates were hot, but some were only luke warm. All of the food was delicious and the portions were plentiful. The staff let us sit and chat, and did not rush us to leave. They were very friendly and eager to please.

Date of visit: February 2015
Write a ReviewReviews (1,795)

Reviewed 11 February 2015

went to aqua grill when it first opened years ago was great then to me seemed to rest on its laureles so stayed away for a few years now I find it over all very good again{past few years} really gopod fresh fish very good appetizers their grilled tuna and sword fish has been excellent give it a try

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had the fresh fish. I had the best Cajun snapper I have ever eaten and my wife's grouper was outstanding. They do charge for soda refills which I found cheesey but otherwise top notch.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

Went here based on recommendation of the couple next to us at the pool. Did not have high expectations but boy, was I surprised. Sat outside... While the view wasn't great (the street) it was very pleasant. Started with the crevice that was really tasty. Yellowfin tuna was done perfectly. Side dish of roasted asparagus was great and reasonably priced. Coconut flan concluded a very good meal. I would definitely go back here.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 4 February 2015

We went to this restaurant and being a seafood restaurant we both had fish. My wife has Canadian salmon and found it weird that it tested better at Aqua Grill than in any restaurant she has eaten salmon at in all of Canada. I had the sea bass and was not disappointed. My little one had the fish and chips for children and it could have fed her for 2 nights the portion was so big. I recommend you take a walk off of the strip and give this place a try

Date of visit: January 2015