“Awesome Dutch Pancakes!”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had read the reviews and they were correct! Loved the fact that you could build your own pancake! The pancakes were delicious and the service was awesome, Really friendly staff. They were really busy when we arrived and there is limited indoor seating. We sat outside and enjoyed it very much. Very close to Palm Beach area and Noord. Highly recommend! It was so good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,668)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mediocre service, lousy coffee and eternity wait to get 2 pancakes. I decided to try this place after seeing so many "rave" reviews and I am sorry I did. I ordered a ham, pineapple and Gouda and my friend got just plain dutch pancake and both were horrible. Undercooked, no taste, plain and boring huge plate of gross. All that after waiting a good 30 minutes to get them. Had to ask twice for the check and still waited 15 minutes for that. I won't go back. Think I'll give the one downtown a try again.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Pancakes that fill a dinner plate, topped with fruit, whipped cream, and if you're feeling adventurous, a shot glass of a liquor that complements the fruit on your pancake. You can either sprinkle it over your pancake instead of maple syrup, or knock it back like a shot. I much prefer sprinkling :-) Hey, it's 5:00 p.m. somewhere, right?

Reviewed 24 September 2018

These pancakes were like huge crepes and so many options to choose from. Our server, Nanette was very personable and sweet. Definitely a must try.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

close to the resort. food is good as is the service. Recommend the omelet for the first try. then the pancakes/crepes for the second. won't be disappointed