“Dutch Pancakes...YUMMY!”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza, Dutch, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Linda's Dutch Pancakes: the best breakfast in Aruba! Linda's is open from 8 am - 2 pm (full menu served all day), there is indoor and outdoor seating, and we also do take out (you can place an order by phone).
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Dutch pancakes are awesome! I am a carb lover and all I can say is wow. The first time I ordered, I got the pancake with fruit and whip cream, the second time, I ordered it plain. Let me tell you, they are awesome both ways. Only thing I did not like is the standing around waiting for someone to add you to a list to be seated. There is no hostess, we stood there for at least 10 minutes before any acknowledged us. They need to fix that!

1  Thank Elita J
Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We tried the competition (Diane's) since they moved from the windmill to a new location across from the Barcelo. Unfortunately, Diane's doesn't come close.
Linda's pancakes are tastier and definitely more filling. Service is a bit slow, but well worth the wait. And what the heck, you're on vacation!!!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We were in Aruba in July last year and tried twice to eat here. Both times they were so crowded we went elsewhere. Not an issue, but then we traveled to Aruba in November and again tried to eat here. We waited for 15 minutes and no one spoke to us. Tried to get waiters attention but were ignored. I know that it is a small establishment, but they could at least acknowledge people and let them know how long the wait would be. We brought family with us that had never been to Aruba. They could not believe no one came up to us. Apparently they have enough business and don't feel they need to provide any customer service. There are so many great options for breakfast that not an issue to cross this off our list.

1  Thank AlwaysLoveAruba
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The food was as good as I would expect given the reviews here. We were there on a U.S. holiday Monday and there was not much wait at 9:00.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I really liked the Dutch pancakes here and the fact you could build your own. I choose blueberries and Nutella as an add on. The pancake alone was amazing, didn’t really need anything. What I didn’t like was that the Nutella came in spreadable packets; it could have been presented as a drizzle; much more appealing. The blueberries were $2.25 extra and I think for that amount there should have been more. The coffee was $3 but free refills, which would have been perfect but the coffee was SO bitter- no idea why. No sugar or cream could salvage it. The service was very slow- thin Dutch pancakes are cooked in literally 2 minutes. Not sure why such a wait. Still a good place to go if you love Dutch pancakes !