“Ms.”
other traveller has booked this property
Baño del Apartamento Variante Azul : Completamente equipado.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Baño del Apartamento Variante Azul : Completamente equipado.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Happiness...
“Ms.”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Everything was great! Beginning with Roberto and Carlos , they made sure all of our needs were met. Beginning with securing a rental car, which I failed to reserve ahead of time, during carnival. They assisted us with booking activities and excursions. In addition, the property is great, it is obvious Roberto takes great pride in ensuring his guests are comfortable and cared for. He is very accessible and responded whenever we needed his assistance with anything. The personal attention that Roberto provided surpasses any and all other travel experiences I've had.

I have traveled and stayed at various resorts, all inclusive, rental properties etc. And have never experienced the level of hospitality that we received staying at Cumana Vacation Paradise. When I travel to Aruba, this is where I know I will definitely stay. The only inconvenience is the driving to the beach and downtown, although short drives, to be directly on or near the beach is a luxury. The hospitality makes up for that one inconvenience.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing