“Great food & great service ”

Yemanja Woodfired Grill
Ranked #5 of 251 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: USD 15 - USD 40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Yemanja is relaxing and welcoming with a passion for tradition and excellence. Serving international food with strong Caribbean influences prepared on our wood fired grill. Also, offering healthy foods with an extensive vegetarian menu and catering to all your dietary needs, such as vegan and gluten-free. Seating is either inside (air-conditioned) or outside on a cozy terrace. Both inside & outside seating are non-smoking. Yemanja’s Kids Policy: In order to accommodate our guests who are seeking a quiet and relaxing night out in the later hours, Yemanja no longer accept reservations for children under the age of 6 after 7 pm. We continue to welcome reservations for all guests, in the hours prior to 7 pm. As of 7:01pm we no longer seat guests with kids under the age of 6. Children till the age of 12 can order from our regular menu at smaller portions and with 35% off the menu price.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went there due to a recommendation from our apartment host. We are both vegetarians and he promised us more than one option on the menu. And this was true. To our surprise we had a choice of several vegetarian options which were all really delicious. The portions were also really big that I could not even finish my dinner. Our waitress Alli was a star. She was really friendly and supported with recommendations. I always think it weird when staff doesn’t know what they are serving. But Alli knew everything. I can only recommend going there, especially if you are a mixed group with veggie’s and normals.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,434)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family & I had a wonderful evening at Yemanja Woodfired Grill. The food was delicious & the service was very good. I am sure we will be returning g on our next trip to Aruba

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our dinner at this place. We had no reservation but were treated as most welcome guests and very quickly got a nice table outside. The personnel was most attentive and friendly and we greatly enjoyed the delicious meal. Greatly recommended the Picanha steak!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was our last meal on the island. Wish we had eaten there sooner in our visit. The staff were attentive and super nice. We had the veggie pad Thai salad, French onion soup, seafood medley, mahi mahi and picanha. Everything was delicious and cooked perfectly. Definitely make reservations while on the island, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Loved, loved the food here. I had the grouper and am still dreaming about it. My daughter had the chicken and waa cooked perfectly. They had some amazing cocktail menus and the staff was so kind.