“Great Food”

Ranked #85 of 251 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We are a friendly Mexican food place that serves delicious homemade food!
Reviewed 26 January 2018

My husband and I went for dinner during our stay. I had chicken taco and he had a burrito. They were both amazing. The women running the place were very nice and extremely friendly. If you love Mexican food this is a must try. Cheap and delicious.
Way to go ladies wonderful job.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went last night. We were worried they would be closed/closing we got there at 8:48. But no, Daniel the owner was very friendly and hospitable! He took the time to explain the menu and how they cook the food! Everything is baked and not fried in oil (how awesome is that!)
He laughed and joked with us!

We ordered the chicken tostado, pork tostado, pork burrito and 3 drinks! The food was sooooo good! I’m from Texas so it’s hard to impress me with Mexican food. I’m hooked. They make home made sauces which are equally delicious! Our order only costed $23 which is very reasonable.

There’s little tables and benches so you can eat right there outside. Daniel turned up the music and we had a great time. He made my boyfriend’s birthday special! I high recommend.

PPNacho2014, Owner at Pepe Nacho Mexican Food, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you for your visit and your review. It was so nice having you both.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

To find this place count the airport roundabout as 1 and then the next one is where you make the 9 oclock turn and then first right. Lots of local friendly people eating outside. Met a fabulous polite young man who was trying his English on me and even gave me one of his card collections with his name on it. Food was good for truck food. Cost for 2 only 15

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Grabbing some authentic Mexican food made with love (according to Tripadvisor).
Awesome Ceviche 1st then Steak quesadilla!!
Best ever! Very fresh, flavourful with home made sauces and to top it off all made and served by such a nice husband and wife! Sure going back for more..

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Living in Aruba you sometimes forget to explore your surrounding. Passed in front of this location going home and hungry. Decided to stop to try it. This place was awesome finaly you can eat mexican food made with love instead of being mass produced (sorry Taco Bell). The quesadilla was awesome will be coming for more