“Great Columbian food ”

Ranked #56 of 232 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We discovered this resturant last year and enjoyed the food. So we decided to go back again this year. We are so glad we did. We shared 2 Columbian empanadas which were out of this world. I had the whole Red Snapper and picked the bones clean! The Snapper came with yummy white rice, fried plantains, and a small Columbian salad. All were delicious. My wife had flank steak which she enjoyed eminsely.
We finished the meal off with espressos. The price for such a fabulous dinner was very very reasonable and the service was great. We will definitely go back there again this week.

1  Thank noname99999

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We are always going back because the food is alwayd good in portion and really friendly servers i recomended!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

They charged me ;49.98 Florines , it was awful experience, I believe if this restaurant is located by the ocean, no problem , I tell you,this because we had a nice dining experience at the barefoot restaurant the night before.

1  Thank Jose r. f
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for dinner after we found it driving from the airport. Noticed the parking lot was full so made a mental note to check it out. Glad we did. The churruascario steak was amazing. We also got some authentic appetizers which were really tasty. Warning. The grilled steak is wafer thin. Tasted good but glad we were warned. Not an inexpensive meal. And the other review citing a cheaper Spanish menu is incorrect. The Florins to Dollar conversion was accurate. No need to order from "the Spanish" menu. Try this place of you want a break from the standard fare.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I read some of the reviews and decided to visit. The place filled up by 7:30. The wait staff were friendly and quick. We ordered the ribs and a grilled steak. After about 25 minutes, the waitress came back and said they were out of ribs, so she recommended a grilled steak (different from the first one we ordered), so we agreed. About 4 minutes later she brought our dinners to the table. The meat was tough and very low quality. The cole slaw was delicious though. There was alot of starch on the plate (yucca, potatoes and rice) but that may be what Columbians eat. Maybe it's what we ordered but I gave the restaurant a 3,my husband gave it a 2 (and he is NOT a fussy eater)