I came here with my family for my sisters wedding for 2 weeks, most of my family stayed here while some stayed at the sister hotel; Divi All Inclusive.
Upon arrival in Aruba and we found our bus to the hotel we found out that we were checking in on the bus, which to me was a fantastic idea as it saved us from messing around at the front desk. As soon as we got there we were given a bottle of cold water, a wet flannel and directions to our room, and I could not drink that water quick enough. The room and the view were amazing, food in the buffet was great and in the hotel they were 3 restaurants; Ginger, Paparazzi and The Palm Grill. Ginger is okay, bit of the plain side, I would avoid Paparazzi as I hated the food there and The Grill was amazing but it needed to be inside with aircon or fans to cool you down.
The shuttle bus service was amazing as my family and I would get lazy and get the bus to the sister hotel or the casino down the road, excellent drivers and very frequent.
Apart from the one resturant, the only other problem with the hotel was the WiFi; you could be in the lobby and it would not work very well even if your phone said you were connected.
But other than that, fantastic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All oceanfront rooms on the mile-long beach make this lively resort the perfect choice for beach lovers. The Tamarijn Aruba is Aruba's hot spot on the beach where the fun never stops. There's plenty of activity day and night. Learn to windsurf, ride a bike on the boardwalk or climb the 30-foot rock climbing wall right on the sand. Kayaking and snorkeling are just steps from the rooms. When the sun goes down, the fun begins with lively music around the pool and theme shows. Or try your luck at the Alhambra Casino nearby. All Inclusive Amenities: • 10 Restaurants and grills • 8 Bars with daily drink specials • 4 Freshwater pools • Non-motorized water sports • Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center • Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic • Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes • Lighted tennis courts • Nightly entertainment with theme nights • 30ft Rock climbing wall on the beach • Daily activities • Kids Fun Club for ages 5 - 12 • Free Wi-Fi throughout property ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad