We have stayed at Windchimes before en route to/from Barbuda and found it perfect for our needs. The hotel is a very short drive from the airport (near the end of the runway). It is clean and has helpful and courteous staff. The rooms upstairs have balconies facing the runway and we enjoy sitting outside in the cool breeze to watching planes large and small. Surprisingly noise isn't an issue as relatively few big planes and last of these is gone by early evening. The local bus stop is on the main road opposite from which it costs only XCD2.75 to get into the bus station near the market in St Johns (compared to about XCD30 by cab).
Hotel rate is reasonable and includes light breakfast. Would recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wind Chimes Inn is an ideal hotel for the budget and business travellers, overnighters and AUA students as we are located just 3 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport, 10 minutes from downtown St. Johns and 5 minutes from Jabberwock Beach and the AUA Campus. Our air conditioned studios have queen beds, cable TV, free hi-speed internet, microwaves, mini bar fridges and much more. Complimentary breakfast is included in our rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and Wotif.com so you can book your Wind Chimes Inn Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Saint John Parish