“A little piece of home...”

Wind Chimes Inn Antigua
Ranked #3 of 15 St. John's B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I never expected the quality of service and pride of ownership so clearly reflected by the proprietors of Wind Chimes! Both Collin and Simone went so far above and beyond the norm to ensure my family had the greatest experience that I'm almost speechless!

Our flight was over 2 hours late getting in, and with Chinese New Year in full swing, our dinner options were next to nothing, especially since we really didn't want to go out. Collin himself went out and picked us up subs and drinks, and brought them right to our rooms! Really!! At 10:00 at night!!

The rooms were both very clean, with little touches that clearly show the love that has gone into building this establishment. The beds provided a great sleep (albeit short, as we had a connection to catch very early the next morning). As I'm definitely not a morning person, the in-room coffee and tea service made it possible for my family to speak to me before we had to leave.

I'd recommend Wind Chimes Inn, Antigua, to anyone looking for just the right place to stay during a commute/layover - so close to the airport that making our flights was simple - and my kudos to Collin and Simone for creating such a lovely B&B. We know where we're staying next time we're passing through....thanks again for hosting us!!

The Malone Family

Room Tip: Just let them know what you need - we booked a room with a Queen bed plus a room with 2 twins.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sarah V
There are newer reviews for Wind Chimes Inn Antigua

Reviewed 25 January 2013

This is a convenient and very clean bed and breakfast situated close to the airport. It is a great overnight stop off. The staff are friendly and breakfast was simple but adequate. There are plenty of bays and restaurants in close proximity for the staff to call a taxi for. It is that close to the airport that it overlooks the runway, but the volume of air traffic is that low that we barely heard a flight. It certainly did not disturb us.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AdamKate1
Reviewed 2 December 2012

I had the best experience at this little bed and breakfast in Antigua. The owners and staff of this hotel are such nice people, I was treated like royalty. This bed and breakfast is perfect for short stays in Antigua if youre looking to unwind and relax, it has all the amenities and its new and clean and there is high speed internet. I was able to keep in touch with my family at no extra cost. It has the best location, close to the airport, my taxi fee to and from was minimal and close to St. Johns too. Colin the owner was very helpful and made sure all my requests were met. I really appreciated your help Colin. Thank you!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Upper Level, best views!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Vanessa H
Reviewed 29 September 2012

My husband and I visited Antigua for the first time and we chose this bed and breakfast and I must say what a wonderful place it is. We were greeted by Collin the owner who was so pleasant and helpful. Peter, another very nice young man, delivered breakfast to our room every morning at the time we requested and it was a nice selection of breads and pastries. We had a nice view from our room, overlooking the runway, my husband is an avid plane spotter. The noise didnt affect us at all and it stopped way before bedtime, The room was wonderfully decorated with clean linens, TV, really cold AC and the internet worked perfectly. I would choose Wind Chimes Inn over any other mega chain hotel simply becuase you get 5 star service and excellent value for money. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ariela M
Reviewed 20 September 2012

one word HORRIBLE , this place is loud right next to the airport, the water wasn't warm, the people were rude, there is no view or anything. internet was sooo slow and sometimes it didn't work. please STAY AWAY , words can't be expressed how nasty this place is.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dickenson Bay Cottages
#2 of 15 in St. John's
11.7 km away
Jolly Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Wind Chimes Inn Antigua? Share your experiences!