This is a convenient and very clean bed and breakfast situated close to the airport. It is a great overnight stop off. The staff are friendly and breakfast was simple but adequate. There are plenty of bays and restaurants in close proximity for the staff to call a taxi for. It is that close to the airport that it overlooks the runway, but the volume of air traffic is that low that we barely heard a flight. It certainly did not disturb us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wind Chimes Inn is an ideal hotel for the budget and business travellers, overnighters and AUA students as we are located just 3 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport, 10 minutes from downtown St. Johns and 5 minutes from Jabberwock Beach and the AUA Campus. Our air conditioned studios have queen beds, cable TV, free hi-speed internet, microwaves, mini bar fridges and much more. Complimentary breakfast is included in our rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC and Hotels.com so you can book your Wind Chimes Inn Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Saint John Parish