All reviews vegan food palmera suite garden villa sulu terrace spa treatments yoga classes san benito daily activities coconut milk private pool mango tree power walk perfect place outdoor shower wellness retreat no meat world class
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

As always , my family especially my daughter who is my buddy with this kind of trip would always be with me. Having been a breast cancer survivor for 13 years now, The Farm was my first time to go for a wellness place. I feel safe and sound here. The people are all compassionate , always pleasant to serve. Romi , you always make us welcome everytime we come. Chef Francis delightedly gave us a teaser for next time new menus and surprisingly the nursery farm was handled passionately by Carlos. Looking forward to the next visit.

Thank you.
Bebette Grandidge

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marilou G
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

What stood out for me was the positive energy that radiates from the place itself. The staff are really nice.. the food was great all organic... there’s a lot of activities like yoga in the morning, mendalla flower arrangement...we just stayed overnight but we enjoyed a lot.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2018

If you want serenity, peace and quiet, this is an excellent place to visit. Outstanding service. The staff were very courteous and went beyond and above to make our stay more fun and enjoyable. I regret not taking advantage of their various meditating classes. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jo C
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I purchased deal grocer for a greater discount in an overnight stay with breakfast at Garden Villa (15k) to experience this high-end resort in Batangas. Place is excellent. Real good and clean ambiance. Our villa is huge. It's almost a size of a bungalow house. I love the shower and bathtub (outdoor). Service is superb. They're very attentive. Price of course very expensive- obviously...I've seen a lot of tv personalities taking their vacation with their dogs and special someone. Food, vegan and so expensive as well. After my pretension I ate Bulalo in SM Lipa haha! I'm not vegan so I suppressed my meat craving. I enjoyed their pool at the spa. No tv, just nature for noise don't worry, there's wifi. We use their car service round trip rate 2,400. Pick-up drop off point SM Lipa. There's only one cafe there, Alive! Overall, very good experience... given a chance to have money to live "donya" overnight, I'll definitely comeback. haha!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Lei L
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Such a great and peaceful holistic sunctuary to stay. The Farm is one of my bucketlist place to go to and I just checked it. ✅✅✅ I love the place, the quietness, exclusivitu and the superb services of the staff. Such a warming ang accomodating staff. Although you just jave to be ready to go vegetarian for a while, while staying there because they don’t have fish and meat, they only serve fruits, vegetables and food made from vegatables or root crops. But it’s okey... I was able to survive. Their pomelo salad are great also... a must try! Their massage is superb,,, you must try it. Definitely be back in here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple