Rumah Bali exceeded our expectations, a fact emphasized even more once we went to a different hotel in Bali. The grounds are immaculate, our room was spacious and comfortable, and the bathroom was very clean. Our villa had it's own front and back porch (equipped with furniture), and it was steps away from the pool. Everything was well-maintained, yet modern. The staff was friendly, easily accessible, and very gracious.
And now: an entire paragraph for the breakfast alone. Rumah Bali's breakfast is AMAZING. No breakfast that we will have from this point on (bought or homemade) will even come close to the quality, variety, and presentation. Of the three choices available-American, Heathly, and Balinese-we usually had the Balinese. It was delicious. It was beautiful. The fact that it was served on our own front porch (at a time specified by us!) made this even more decadent. Rumah Bali, thank you for spoiling us. Any other hotel we visit hereafter will sulk in your shadow.
The only negative? It's location on Tanjung Benoa means that you will have to travel further to see and explore the more well-known sites of Bali (or pay a higher price for a tour because of its distance from pretty much everything). Just be aware when booking day trips from ANY hotel in Nusa Dua or Tanjung Benoa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: Located in Tanjung Benoa on the Southern tip of Bali, our very own little village is just a short 12 km drive from Bali's international airport and 150 meters away from some of Bali's best beaches. A short 2km drive or a stroll along the beach will bring you to the resort town of Nusa Dua, which offers hectares of beautifully manicured gardens and an endless choice of world-class facilities, spas and wellness, lots of restaurants, great shopping and perhaps one of Bali's best surf breaks. Prefer staying in an expensive beachside resort and share your breakfast buffet with hundreds of other hotel residents, or in Rumah Bali, that gives you the satisfaction of staying in a modern Balinese style home just across the street for a fraction of the price? Well breakfast in your home away from home is something different. Served on your own balcony surrounded by tropical gardens you will be treated with a sumptuous breakfast that is fit for the kings. Balinese kings of course. We will serve you the finest early morning delicacies the island has on offer. Rumah Bali, Bed & Breakfast offers you a unique variety of Balinese experiences. It is our total commitment to provide our guests true and sincere Balinese hospitality in a hidden away private setting. Within beautiful landscaped Balinese gardens, the finest materials ranging from marble floors, teakwood furniture, to granite wash basins, our impeccable rooms offer something very special that one would normally expect only from a five star hotel. Best of all wouldn't it be great to have your own local source of information helping you to arrange your daily activities right from your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rumah Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumah Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Rumah Bali Nusa Dua Peninsula