I feel that past reviews have not really made it clear that this bed and breakfast is primarily tailored towards one target group-couples. I would not be able to recommend this hotel to single travellers and families with children. Apart from the sleeping accommodation and access to a large-size clean pool, there are no other facilities either for kids or entertainment.Breakfast is served primarily in the villas, so guests can feel very intimate. Very attentive and responsive staff!!! In comparison to other comparable resorts, it is above the standard price range for this type of accommodation in the South-East Asia. Having travelled extensively and analyzed various price formations, I would take liberty of concluding that prices in both business entities are overpriced ( Rumah Bali and Bumbu Bali). If one has the right expectations, this is a very pleasant place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: Located in Tanjung Benoa on the Southern tip of Bali, our very own little village is just a short 12 km drive from Bali's international airport and 150 meters away from some of Bali's best beaches. A short 2km drive or a stroll along the beach will bring you to the resort town of Nusa Dua, which offers hectares of beautifully manicured gardens and an endless choice of world-class facilities, spas and wellness, lots of restaurants, great shopping and perhaps one of Bali's best surf breaks. Prefer staying in an expensive beachside resort and share your breakfast buffet with hundreds of other hotel residents, or in Rumah Bali, that gives you the satisfaction of staying in a modern Balinese style home just across the street for a fraction of the price? Well breakfast in your home away from home is something different. Served on your own balcony surrounded by tropical gardens you will be treated with a sumptuous breakfast that is fit for the kings. Balinese kings of course. We will serve you the finest early morning delicacies the island has on offer. Rumah Bali, Bed & Breakfast offers you a unique variety of Balinese experiences. It is our total commitment to provide our guests true and sincere Balinese hospitality in a hidden away private setting. Within beautiful landscaped Balinese gardens, the finest materials ranging from marble floors, teakwood furniture, to granite wash basins, our impeccable rooms offer something very special that one would normally expect only from a five star hotel. Best of all wouldn't it be great to have your own local source of information helping you to arrange your daily activities right from your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Rumah Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumah Bali Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- Rumah Bali Nusa Dua Peninsula