Lowest prices for your stay
USD 16
USD 18
Agoda.com
USD 15
Hotels.comUSD 16
TravelocityUSD 16
PricelineUSD 19
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2015

Spent a week here and I'd have to say, our stay was really good. It almost felt like home for us. The staff are very friendly and very accommodating. The food served in breakfast and even their standard menu was fantastic. The rooms are clean and well kept. And the pool area was great. (Bintang at the pool bar was relaxing). Their shuttle service is also great and we got to go around all the different amazing beaches. (Way way better than Kuta).

Only downside was that wifi wasn't that great so we had to spend much of our time downstairs where we could use the internet.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miguel G
Melky B, Manager at Ion Bali Benoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear Miguel,

Greetings from Ion Bali Benoa!

Thank you for your review. We are glad to note that you have enjoyed your visit and have taken good note about your concern for the wifi. Please rest assured that we will take it into consideration for the next upgrading project. In the meantime, we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back whenever travel brings you back to Bali.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2015

My family of three and three friends took two taxis to Ion benua. When we had registered and settled down in our rooms, I realised that my passport was not with me. I panicked and went down to the reception area where we had sat down before registering. No passport! The only other explanation could be that I accidentally left my passport in the airport taxi. I spoke to the receptionist and she informed the manager - Melky. After explaining the circumstances to Melky, he decided to take a look at the hotel cctv. He saw the taxi dropping us off and as if it was part and parcel of his duties, volunteered to take us to the airport. Gladly my wife and I piled into his car. Melky took us to the airport taxi counter and explained our circumstances. And you know what, the taxi driver had found my passport and reported it to the airport taxi counter. Melky made all the arrangements to pick up my passport as the taxi driver was driving from his home.
We met with the taxi driver and I got my passport back! On the way back to the hotel, Melky took us on a tour of nusa dua beach at the Bali Tourist Development Center. Over the next few days, Melky went out of his way to show us the sights of Nusa Dua. I believe now that I had to lose my passport so I could meet Melky - his kindness and assistance during our first trip to Bali turned a horrifying event into a wonderful and enjoyable trip.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Khoracle
Melky B, Manager at Ion Bali Benoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear Khoracle,

Warm greetings from Ion Bali Benoa.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at Ion Bali Benoa on TripAdvisor.
It is my pleasure to assist you during your stay and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Again, thank you very much for your comments and we are looking forward to welcome you back at Ion Bali Benoa.

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2015 via mobile

My partner and I spent a week at the ION Hotel. The rooms were very cosy, clean and super comfortable! The pool on the second level was lovely with a nice pool bar.
The staff were so friendly, attentive and helpful! We would walk past reception and they would know us by name. Location is good.. Only about a 5-10 minute scooter to the beach. For a hotel that charges very reasonable pricing they went above and beyond. We will most definitely be back and I will recommend to all others!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank meels_01
Melky B, Manager at Ion Bali Benoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

Dear Reviewer,

Warm greetings Ion Bali Benoa.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Ion Bali Benoa on tripadvisor.com

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. Thank you also for the great comments about the level of service provided by my colleagues throughout the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Ion Bali Benoa in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2015 via mobile

My friends and I stayed 3 nights here. It's an excellent stay. The rooms are clean, the free wifi service is good, staff is friendly, courteous and very helpful. Service is very prompt too. What is most heart warming is the warm hospitality that was showered upon us by the hotel Manager, Mr Melky Bere and of course his generosity. Melky and his entire team have made our stay at ION Benoa Bali very special and memorable. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Watatoonga

Dear Reviewer,

Greetings from Ion Bali Benoa!

Thank you for your review. We are very delighted to read that your recent stay experience with us has been excellent and we shall look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again for another memorable stay in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Stayed here for two nights, before heading elsewhere for six nights. Decided to go back for our last two nights on the Island. Staff are incredibly friendly and will do all they can to help you! Location is great. Close to main street, and water-sports. Pool bar had a great vibe, but could maybe do with a couple of extra sun loungers. That would be my only niggle. Everything else was great. Will return :)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 887brookem
Melky B, Manager at Ion Bali Benoa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2015

Dear Brooke,

First of all, allow me to thank you for choosing Ion Bali Benoa during your recent visit to Bali.

It is a great pleasure for us to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Your good comment is a great value for us and it will be shared with the whole team. As for business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is words of mouth from a satisfied customer.

We do hope we will have the chance to serve you again in the future whenever travel brings you back to Bali

Best Regards,