Open today: 9:00 am - 10:30 pm

from USD 65.00
More Info
from USD 85.00
More Info
All reviews happy hour balinese massage ginger tea shoulder massage massage places australian dollars nusa dua hour full body massage on trip advisor grand mirage hot stone massage professional service worth every cent treatment scrub 90min
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2017

So reasonably priced and clean. Not as cheap as others around, but worth paying the extra. I had a one hour Balinese massage with Debbie. I can honestly say it was the best massage I've ever had. I needed to book ahead though.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We went for 2 happy hour massages whilst staying in the area & for the price we paid we couldn’t grumble. We received a 2 hour full body massage for 165,000 IDR.
The staff were very friendly & overall we enjoyed the experience.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Paying less for the same quality of massage in a hotel spa. The only down side is that they don't have their massage selections on their Facebook page so you have to go there first to see what they have. The massage rooms are a little tired in places, but still get a good massage anyway.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great two hours of massage today as part of the happy hour from 9-11am. A lovely way to start the day! I arrived at 8.43 no one was around until 8.55, but I should have called out as staff were in the back. This is a clean and reasonably priced place that I would recommend if you are looking for a cut above the high street experience. Jari Menari is still the best in my opinion, but you do pay for what you get.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Massage here was very relaxing and the place was clean. Didn't think much of the shirodhara here and I normally love shirodhara but the place was so cold and that made it uncomfortable to lie there for the 20 or so minutes that the oil was dripping down. Would have preferred a warmer room and more time on the shirodhara treatment and less time spent faffing about with the apparatus and washing and drying hair.

Date of experience: August 2017