Open today: 9:00 am - 10:30 pm

from USD 60.45
More Info
from USD 80.75
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I came across this spa whilst researhcng on trip advisor and went down to have a look. Out of all the spas 'on the street' this one is by far the most professional looking and welcoming. Welcome drink (refreshing ginger tea) and cool towels on arrival.

I booked 2 massages for my husband and I - they have a special each morning for $11.00 AU or so for a one hour massage. Staff are very friendly & professional and know what they are doing. The rooms are basic, but very clean.

I went back again for the "Happy Feet" spa treatment which was $19.00 for a 90min foot soak, scrub, massage and exfoliation treatment. Amazing value!

When I return to Tangung it's the only spa I'll visit.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

friendly staff, clean and a nice atmosphere. perfect for a relaxing massage when you don't want to spend a lot of money. we will come back!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

You cannot beat the home spa
I do not often write reviews but the massage we had could not be beaten the treatments were amazing and at such a low cost i really recommend the home spa

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank sugeoff
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We had been collecting fliers and prices all the down the strip from near our hotel to determine which one we wanted to visit, and this one won us over by miles. Off the beaten track, you are met with serene music and a "menu" of massages to choose from. My partner and I both wanted the full hour body massage, and got taken into a room together which was such a romantic experience. You're also given water afterwards and allowed to stay in their welcome area for as long as you please. Highly recommended and well worth the additional cost compared the 80k or 90k massages you see advertised on the main roads.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a great foot/leg massage as well as a full body massage by great therapists at this Spa.

Don't pay hotel prices when you can support locals and still have a relaxing time at extremely competitive prices so that you can afford to give good tip to these gorgeous people.

Date of experience: June 2017