Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 140
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 84
Agoda.com
Sol Beach House Bali Benoa by Melia Hotels International(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 593
USD 269
Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 145
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 125
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

Rumah Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 69
Agoda.com
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 110
USD 71
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 219
USD 193
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 248/night.

The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
USD 486
USD 109
USD 534
USD 399
Priceline
All reviewsegg stationswimming poolbali benoajunior suitethe holiday innnice pooldecent sizeconvenience storeacross the roadwater sportstoll roadbenoa areawelcome drinkfamily roomnusa dua beachfree shuttleferdinand
Reviewed 1 March 2018

All the Stuff is very friendly and more like Family.All are very lucky seeing you come to the Breakfast with a Smile on your face...
Everybody recognises you and is happy when you are....
Never have seen such a Family like Hotel-Stay but will never miss it and will definatly come back to spend more time in this nice Hotel!!!

Room Tip: Poolside is Nice....
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
General_Manager_ISBB, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Benoa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear mrseon,

Thank you very much for your encouraging review.

I am glad you felt welcomed and were treated as our family as we are all here to ensure the guests are well taken care and feel special.

We are looking forward to have you back with us at the soonest and if so, please drop us an email for us to pamper you even more.... :)

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Having just returned from Ibis Styles Bali Benoa with pneumonia, courtesy of a faulty air-conditioner, I'm not exactly in the best of moods. Mercifully, the pain from the plethora of insect bites I acquired in my room is taking my mind off it. It's a shame because the staff are wonderfully polite and always try their best to help you. Unfortunately, they're fighting a losing battle. The place is a health hazard as my week long stay in hospital with testify. If you like dangerous aircon and beds full of insects, by all means book in; if not I beg you to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TheFlyingFlack
General_Manager_ISBB, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Benoa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear TheFlyingFlack,

I regret to read your review.

I am very surprised to learn the experience you had in the room. This is the very first time we had received such comment.

Please drop us an email mentioning the detail of your stay to pa@ibisstylesbalibenoa.com for our further necessary follow up.

I will be certainly in contact with you after receiving all details from your side.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel have great location, near convenient shop, supermarket and spa.
Hotel breakfast is simple.
The room is old, but spacious, clean(room have ant, my donuts become their food).
All in all, cheap hotel but comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Fi F

Dear Fi F,

Thank you for your positive comment.

Our location is indeed very strategic as near to shops, spa and culinary spots.
I am very happy to learn that you love the breakfast and room size.

It is our hope that you would come back again in the near future and experience another great value for money with us...!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The building was kinda old. The bed wasn't really lovely. I got hives all over my body after one night I slept on it, I think they didn't change the sheets and clean the bed really well. Cheap furnitures. The breakfast was okay.

Anyway, I asked the receptionist about the nearest bike rental and they referred to a small warung right behind the hotel. The owners couldn't speak English well and their bikes were mostly rusted and dusty. Their price was 60-70k IDR for a day rent, but we had to pay another 20k IDR because the tank was full and they gave my boyfriend the bill. We rented for a day and meant to gave it back the next morning. And the next day we checked the parking lot, the bike was gone. We talked to the receptionist about this and they said a guy came to the hotel to get his bike back, they allowed it because he showed the bill with the name and the room number but those weren't our name and our room. Even when we rented it, the owner didn't say anything and we didn't tell them anything about ourselves. So fishy. Better be careful! They could charge you a lot for "missing the bike".

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Amanda W,

I regret to read your experience.

It is our hope that you could send us the detail of your stay to pa@ibisstylesbalibenoa.com, for our further investigation and improvement.

I will certainly be in contact with you after receiving all your details.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I have to say there are so many better cheaper places around the area, and this hotel is so rude, impolite. I advise you the Wangsa who is less in price and polite. This hotel does not care to give you good service or comfort. They have arrogance which in Bali is not a normal way of treating guest. Insane!... I have been to Bali 7 times and tried this one and had my worst nightmare. I really do not advise anyone to go there.....money vaue not worth it and you wont have any good experience there. I am still so sad about my choice but share to help others to not experience the same as me.

Room Tip: there is nothing good there, pick something else next to it, so many options!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa N
General_Manager_ISBB, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Benoa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Melissa N,

I am very surprised to read your review as this is the very first time we received such comment.

Please drop us an email to pa@ibisstylesbalibenoa.com of your personal data and booking while staying at the hotel to allow us to investigate further and improve what is needed.

We will review from there.