All reviewsprivate poolour honeymoonoutdoor showerdeluxe villanusa duafree afternoon teaday bedmain pooloverlooking the beachspecial thanksstar serviceevery staff memberthe general managerwater sportsthe hotel offersamazing resortwelcome drink
Reviewed 15 January 2017

I've been to several countries and stayed at different hotels. Each hotel has its own style, but The Royal Santrian Villas is my favorite!!! The view and the facilities are awesome for sure, but the main reason that here become my No. 1 is that all the staff are so friendly and thoughtful. It is unlike those service which make you feel like " you pay me, I provide service." They give me the feeling like that I am not a client. They care about me like I am a friend or a family member. It made me feel like home here. I will definitely come again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Ricky P, General Manager at The Royal Santrian, Luxury Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Am speechless and Cant say Thank you enough on your details review...Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent visit to Bali and taking time to share your great comments on Super friendly and Thoughtful staff, great view and the facilities and you feel like home.
We take pride in the service we provide and will continue to strive to exceed the expectation of our guest everyday. We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back home to The Royal Santrian.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Spectacular property, that fully lives up to its five star status. Immaculate grounds and luxurious villas that are perfect for relaxing. The staff probably outnumbers the guests at the resort and tries really hard to address any need you might have. The property is close to other major hotels, yet is very quiet with very few people on the beach. The beach is adequate and clean (and mostly empty). The beach in the main part of Nusa Dua seems nicer, but it is very crowded.

The restaurant was fine, although I would have liked a little more consistency there. The resort has free afternoon tea hour, which was a favorite with delicious exotic fruits and tasty pastries.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Ricky P, General Manager at The Royal Santrian, Luxury Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Romantic Getaway... We are so pleased knowing this experienced. Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Bali and taking time to share your great comments spectacular property , great ambiance, good restaurant, great afternoon tea and great service.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels I ever had been ,friendly crew and helpful , beautiful villa with a privet pool , got many invitations to romantic dinner and cocktails bars , great SPA for relax and chill and excellent restaurant.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Ricky P, General Manager at The Royal Santrian, Luxury Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent visit to Bali and taking time to share your great comments on overall great experienced , beautiful villa, Great Spa, Excellent restaurant and friendly staff....One Of The Best Hotels...Love this expression.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great place. Attended a wedding here and the service was amazing. The staff went out of their way to ensure you had everything and the property itself was beautiful with amazing facilitates.

Doesnt have the best beach, however pool makes up for that.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Ricky P, General Manager at The Royal Santrian, Luxury Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Great Place....Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent visit attending the wedding and taking time to share your great comments on overall great experienced , the resort, excellent pool and friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We visited this hotel during our honeymoon in Dec 2014 (new year). It was not that great given the price I paid. The hotel was good but overall value for money is not that good. That's why 3 stars. Here is the summary:

- New Year Eve: For the new year eve, they charged us $500 (mandatory - $250 per person ) - they had five course meal included but NO alcohol. They asked us to pay extra for drinks which was crazy. I will NOT go here for new year
- Food: It was ok, probably similar to what you will get in other hotels. They did accommodate my wife's vegetarian food needs which was great
- Room: room was good with a private pool. Room was big with good amenities
- Massage: my package had massage included but it was quite average especially after staying in Ubud - I would not pay for it. They came to our room and the massage experience was quite average. Moreover, we had paid for 'rose bath' and guess what it was --- they put rose pedals in my room's bathtub and asked us to enjoy

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Ricky P, General Manager at The Royal Santrian, Luxury Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Hope this note find you well, i remembered you and your wife when we met at the resort and and the restaurant during your stay 2 years back.
Thank you for your details email following up your stay with us.

I sincerely apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your stay .We always strive for the highest levels of service ,facilities,value for money property, however obviously fell short on this occasion, especially New Years,s Eve price event and Spa treatment.
Hope above experienced will not tarnish your opinion regarding our resort and you give us another opportunity to welcome you back to our resort in the very near future.