“Not so good coffee ”
Review of Cafe Le Cup

Cafe Le Cup
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stop here for breakfast but coffee was ok.Food was good but slow service.Cabinet food doesn’t look like fresh.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I popped in here with my partner and had one of the best eggs benedict that I've sampled since moving to New Zealand. I ordered extra mushrooms for $2.50 and it was a fairly large portion too.
I'll be back next time we are in Blenheim.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Thought I would try for lunch, the food in the cabinets looks ok and I should have stuck to that but no, I decided to pay $18.50 for pancakes with bacon and banana. Big regret. In fact, they were not pancakes, I'm pretty sure they were the packet pikelets that you buy in the supermarket for a couple of bucks, so there I was with this small plate, with 3 small pikelets, a piece of bacon and a small banana which looked bruised and on it's way out. What followed was the tiniest little jug I've ever seen which was 1/4 full of imitation maple syrup and did not cover anything. I though it was lucky I also purchased an ice chocolate to wash it down with, cant go wrong with ice chocolate but I was very wrong again. Took a mouthful and it was not pleasant. I'm sure some are familiar with that cheap powder that pretends to be chocolate flavour, well, they must use something like that, I had to cough to clear my throat at it was grainy and every mouthful got stuck, no smoothness at all. And to add to it, it's not made on the spot, they have their chilled drinks, smoothies ect in the fridge, Was it pre made? Could it have been yesterdays? who knows.
Anyway, for the amount I paid, I will go elsewhere and get real food.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Not impressed at the prices they charge cabinets could be a little fuller. Buy 1.30 pm not much to choose from. This could be a thriving business. Needs a fresh start . Staff are very pleasant. For staff to have something to eat they have to pay which is shocking. There should be some leway

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We stopped here on a rainy afternoon this week to catch late lunch/ afternoon tea. They close at 3pm, so you just need to watch that! They cater for gluten free, and dairy free, I had a delightful noodle salad, it was a good size (not too much) and very very tasty. There is plenty of seating inside and upstairs, plus they do have a bit of outside seating out the back door. Lots of choices with the food, and huge cabinets.