It's not fancy but for the price, you can't beat it. It's clean, conveniently located, with great views. If you're into windsurfing, this has to be the place you book. Phil, the manager (although he may be the owner), is the best! Friendly, informative, and so laid back that you can't help but relax. We met folks who return year after year. For us, it was just a 1 night stopover until our rental property check-in. If the situation repeats in the future, we will definitely book with Phil again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach