other traveller has booked this property
Banana beach, Agadir, Morocco
View over from terrace looking out over Taghazout Bay, Agadir, Morocco View from the apartment, Taghazout Bay, Agadir, Morocco
Check Availability
The house perched on top of the village, Tamraght, Morocco
Traditional Moroccan lounge
Traditional simply furnished double bedroom
Traditional simply furnished double bedroom
Roof terrace kitchenette and shaded seating area
American/European style kitchen
Adams House, Tamraght, Taghazout Bay, Agadir, Morocco
Taghazout Bay, Agadir, Morocco
View from the salon overlooking the village
Souk at Banana village, Agadir, Morocco
Sunset from the terrace, Agadir, Morocco
Delicious home-cooked food, Agadir, Morocco
Fresh produce at the souk, Agadir, Morocco
Fresh produce at Aurior souk, Agadir, Morocco
Fresh produce at Aurior souk, Agadir, Morocco
Fresh produce from Aurior souk, Agadir, Morocco
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

kayspi
Berlin, Germany
“wrong impression by pics, owner did not keep to his promise”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

This is the first time I ever have to write a bad review. Up to arrival everything was alright and the owner Matt organized somebody to show us the way.
But tnen the apartment was quite a long way to the see and unfortunately in a weird location in an rundown area with a lot of unfinished buildings and really ugly things around....the apartment itself also did not match atleast our expectations (although we are really not to fuzzy about things)....as it was not as nice I called Matt right away and asked him, if it was okay to leave after one night instead of the originally planned 2 nights and he promised me that is was not a problem and that he would make sure to reemburse me for that.....

I have not heart since of him, although I contacted him through this website, through paypal and email....

So I ended up paying the fee for 2 nights although we just stayed one and he just ignored me trying to contact him..

Therefore I can really not recommed this place and hope either he changes or gives up the renting business....

But again, first time I ever experienced something bad and I am not scared away and still use tripadvisor, airbnb&.....

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Freunden
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nein.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Tamraght hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing