“Amazing stay, surf, views and food!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Roof top with ocean view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Global35
Oslo, Norway
“Amazing stay, surf, views and food!”
Reviewed 7 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My boyfriend and I have just finished our stay here and LOVED it! Reda the owner went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. We enjoyed breakfast every morning - lots of bread, honey, eggs and veggies and along withthe lunches on the beach provided the real treat was dinner cooked by Ali the resident chef and these were tagines, soups, cakes and couscous.

The surf was great while we were there and Timmy our instructor was great and really patient as are beginner surfers. Everyday we were driven to a different beach to get the best surf and spent the days surfin, chilling, chatting to other guests and enjoyin the weather.

The days we didnt fancy surfin we explored Agadir (check out Pure Passions restaurant in the marina, nice food!) and also had sundown drinks at the Hyatt above Tahhazeout Bay and at Paradise Plage Hotel (super chilled surfin spot).

We loved our stay and we can't wait to come back. We loved the views from the top terrace - especially the night we had a BBQ!

Thanks to Reda, Laura, Timmy, Mina and Ali again :)

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
528jamief
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect surf, delicious food and a great place to stay!”
Reviewed 7 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I recently have just returned from my holiday in Morocco. I decided on the surf guiding package at sunshine surf, for the price I was surprised how great the place was, I think its the cleanest most comfortable surfcamp I have stayed in and it covered absolutely everything I needed for the holiday.

There was always a good wave to find along the coast, Reda (the owner) knows all the best spots and where to get the best conditions for the day. My surf skills have really improved thanks to Reda's guiding.

The place is very clean, the food is perfect every night and the atmosphere is great it was a perfect holiday :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The rooftop is great for chilling after the surf
Travelling group: Solo
Benni F
Jena, Germany
“Quality place, super nice host, great food, friendly atmosphere, great surf”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Our stay at SunShineSurf war just great!

Reda and Laura were so nice and friendly to us and it felt more like visiting friends as staying at a camp. We had such a great time with surfing every day and a lot of other great experiences. We explored the inland (paradise valley) and some local spots. Even if the swell was so big, Reda took us to the session for watching - great!

I'll make it short:
- quality place, definatly recommend, great food, surf was good - sometimes to bis with the first winter swell - but still a nice experience and motivation! / plently of other activities to do as well

- the room and WC were super clean, the bed was comfy
- breakfast, the food prepared in the Tajine in the evening and the packed lunch for the beach were delicious - every day!!! Thanks Ali!
- the pick-up-service worked perfectly
- the surf material was great / new wetsuits / nice and different boards

- super nice and quick contact via mail

Thanks Reda and the instructor for the patience with us and your knowledge about the sea, the waves and surfing!! You shared your experience with us. Great!

You guys were so nice and I hope we`ll see us again!

Liked best: Host, Home Team, Surf
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Helli_Bay...
Bayern, Germany
“I enjoyed it so much”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My stay at Sunshine Surf Morocco was great!
Nice guests, the rooms were clean, the bed was comfy and also the shared facilities like WC and shower were clean. Thanks Mina!
Breakfast, the food prepared in the Tajine in the evening and the packed lunch for the beach were delicious. Thanks Ali!
I booked full board with Surfing lessons as I am a beginner. Good Equipment. I really enjoyed the lessons although it was really tough and the swells sometimes were not sooo good ;-) Thanks Charaf for the patience with me and your knowledge about the sea and the waves. I will continue!!!!
One Highlight also was the roof terrace of the camp with this perfect view over the sea. I enjoyed the sun going down almost every night! Amazing and so relaxing after surfing!

And last but not least I would like to thank Reda and Laura for the warm welcome at their home. You guys are so nice and as a single traveller I felt comfortable in your and your kind friends' presence. Thanks so much for everything! Take care!!!! Bisous ...

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Neil A
London, United Kingdom
“Quality!”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Quality place, definatly recommend, great food, surf was good and on days where there is little surf there is plently of other activities to keep you busy!

cant wait to go back!!

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing